Everyone Calm Down, Britney Does Sing Along In Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know anything about this Carpool Karaoke until they announced her. I bet it's waaay more popular in the U.S., but I can't believe she had no clue about what to expect (?) And I mean, even if anyone showed her what it was about, wasn't she curious to watch a video or two? Weird.

Exactly!

I mean, also...her team shouldn't have allowed the producer to say that, it looks so bad to say she was in shock because she had to sing when...she's a singer! :sickofu:

Poor girl, she really does live in a bubble. That's sad. At least her team could have helped her and showed her a clip or 2. It's like she was blindsided. Especially because it's a singing show and everyone knows that there's a stigma abou that.

I mean of course they had to tell her she had to karaoke her own songs, it's not like she was blindsided for ***** sakes

I cant with this thread and the fact that he was probably making a joke because of the fact it took her a minute to get comfortable and how he said its their bad for showing a clip when she wasnt really singing and yet yall still find EVERYTHING to complain about, the length of the video, if her team ever showed her carpool I mean my god :xcuseme:

I cant with this thread and the fact that he was probably making a joke because of the fact it took her a minute to get comfortable and how he said its their bad for showing a clip when she wasnt really singing and yet yall still find EVERYTHING to complain about, the length of the video, if her team ever showed her carpool I mean my god :xcuseme:

No one bashed her tho...so...

No one bashed her tho...so...

And please locate where I said anyone here bashed her... I said they find everything to complain about which they do. One minute they worried shes gonna lipsync the whole thing then when the guy basically confirms she doesnt they complain about everything else. You would think you would have what I said correct since you quoted me.

Poor girl, she really does live in a bubble. That's sad. At least her team could have helped her and showed her a clip or 2. It's like she was blindsided. Especially because it's a singing show and everyone knows that there's a stigma abou that.

You're sad for thinking anyone who doesn't know Carpool lives in a bubble.

Archived