Will she actually HOST the VMAS?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dynasty

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think hosting is a bad idea.

Let's be honest. She still looks awkward when talking in a public setting - we don't want her looking awkward while she's promoting a really great album, and risk having the GP piss all over this album. 

She needs to steal the show and leave ASAP. Or if she does perform - she can open and close. 

I think hosting is a bad idea.

Let's be honest. She still looks awkward when talking in a public setting - we don't want her looking awkward while she's promoting a really great album, and risk having the GP piss all over this album. 

She needs to steal the show and leave ASAP. Or if she does perform - she can open and close. 

what if she blows our minds by being super relaxed and jokes all the time? :omg:

She's awesomely crazy so i can expect anything from her <3 i love how the whole world is just thinking and thinking about what's the next performance is about! gotta love her 

this era is on a primeney level promo wise tbh, we can expect anything :mhm:

what if she blows our minds by being super relaxed and jokes all the time? :omg:

I think it's risky. I want to see her comfortable in talk shows first, or possibly in bigger events. I don't mean to be negative, but I just want to have the public see her slay in terms of performing so that they'll be interested to buy the album. I don't want the performance to be overshadowed by more comments of "awkwardney" or "robotney."

I think it's risky. I want to see her comfortable in talk shows first, or possibly in bigger events. I don't mean to be negative, but I just want to have the public see her slay in terms of performing so that they'll be interested to buy the album. I don't want the performance to be overshadowed by more comments of "awkwardney" or "robotney."

I get what you mean completely :mhm: but judging by the phone interviews she seems super relaxed and chatty, and I dont think they'd let her host(if she is to host at all) knowing shes awkward right? 

Archived