Britney Wants Nothing to Do With Lifetime's Biopic, rep confirms

CharmingMadness

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do they want to make one anyway? I mean, Britney gave us more interviews and documentaries that are better than anything that can be made. It's so ridiculous. The only thing there should be is either another documentary or a tell all book. 

idk :sickofu: apparently, they're doing a lot of those biopic movies of all kind of celebrities, so we have to at least hope it will not be as bad as it seems :whitneyshade:
but to me its already bad, cause Brit doesnt approve :drinky:

Can't she sue them for this? I mean they are using her name her career and her legacy? Im pretty sure she has the right to stop it?

i think she cant sue until its released and there are any offensive or false claims about her :sickofu: then she can use it as a reason to sue
a lot of families of celebrities saying their no to a lot of documentaries or movies made, but they are still released

im happy she voiced her opinion tho :brityes:

I hate how everytime she is in an awesome place, someone has to do something to bring back her past and make her the joke of the moment. The industry is ******* disgusting and I won't watch this pathetic and opportunist garbage. I hope the producer's daughter never have to go through what Britney did, because only then will he understand. Rot in hell, *****. It disgusts me that people continue to make money off of her. Disgusting money hungry *******.

Britney's response should also be enough for us to NEVER watch this garbage. Sistrens, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR VIEWS. Do not watch this trash.

******* disgusting of the actress playing Britney to accept to act in this trash of a movie. She knows damn well the whole purpose of this pathetic movie is to paint Britney in an unfit light. Hope this is her first and last acting role.

Archived