there is NO WAY she's doing all this promo just for the album

goincrazy4brit

another performance??? really?? i'm in shock:hype:

and i'm sure still there is much more to come (grammys amas and other awrards that i don't even know):ahhh:

there is no way she's doing all that just for glory :bwink:

i mean one month later? she's gonna be everywhere on september!!:scalped:

sooo i think she's planning a worldwide tour just when vegas shows comes to an end :scalped:

after 4 years on vegas and a disastrous album (bj) it would have been difficult for her to sell tickets around the world :yaknow:

so she needs to go out there you know!

she's coming for that moneyyyy cause from vegas she's getting coins (for her standards lol):bwink:

are you ready for GLORY WW TOUR??? :shhh:

Nah nah.  Probably just promotion for Vegas:bwink: 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry,  when exactly has Britney ever stated that she doesn't enjoy touring??  She had never. 

She has said that Vegas is perfect as a break from touring and is good for her boys. 

I've never once heard her say she doesn't enjoy touring .  Receipts? 

Wow where were you when she was doing the POM promo interviews? She literally repeated it in every interview.

She said she loved the fact she got to finally get to stay in one place instead of staying at a different hotel every night in a different city and having to wake up very early in the morning to catch a flight. She even referred to back in the day and commented that she could't believe she pulled that off.

Even in the Q&A web thing (refer to this emote :receipts2:) a fan ask her whats one of the things she looks forward to doing the show and she said that she finally gets to sleep in. 

She's been talking about doing vegas ever since 2003, so obviously she freaking loves doing a residency and she even says she hopes to continue doing it for years in one of this :waitwhat: interviews) 

you obviously don't really listen to her to realize what she truly wants.

No. shes clearly just stating the perks of Vegas, repeated in every interview WHY she's doing Vegas because that way she doesn't have to do the hard part of touring.  That does NOT mean she doesn't enjoy it. 

If anything she said she doesn't like staying in one place,  and gets an itch to travel.  She likes touring,  she just wanted a break for a few years.

2013 Britney was happy for a break. For her and her boys.  Was she passionate about Britney jean? No! 

2016 Britney is invigorated,  passionate about her music and is taking offer after offer 

Bbmas,  carpool, iheart,  vmas, London apple festival. She's getting herself back out there..Do you think she'd do it if she wasn't invested in her career. ?  

She's had her rest and now is taking control of her career. 

Have you not been paying attention since 2013? 

She's got a great new album,  a great team of dancers not to mention loads of promo.  It's delusional to assume she doesn't enjoy touring. 

Didn't she say touring is her life?  She loves the atmosphere when performing abroad?  She loves performing newer songs?  If you don't like it carry on watching interviews from 2013 

Wow you completely twisted her words around to fit your argument. So you completely dismiss what she said in 2013 and now that shes back to form and doing so much promo that its a sign she wants to go back on the road again, how delusional is that? She might like performing but that doesnt mean she enjoys touring hence why she wanted to do vegas, not just for her kids but for her own sanity. She said its a possibility there will be a tour in the future  and like all the other delusional people here, jump on it thinking its a confirmation. 

Archived