Do you only want New 'Glory' tracks or old hits also for the Apple Music Festival?

Enigmatique

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's going to be similar if not the same as the Vegas show, peppered in with select songs from Glory. Therefore promoting the new album, but also promoting the Vegas show. 

In a perfect world, it would be something completely different than Piece of Me. I'd love something completely fresh, maybe a bit more relaxed, cooler outfits and choreography. But lets be real: It costs millions of dollars and a lot of TIME to plan, develop and produce a show like that. It's probably not going to happen. I feel like her purpose would be to promote the show since it's ending next year...gotta get those ticket sales.

Either way I am so happy she's doing this! It's literally what we've been begging for, for years. We have no right to do anything but enjoy this. She could do nothing. Like last time.

Were you here for the x-factor UK meltdown back with womanizer? She lipped on a singing competition and the UK press (who are notoriously unforgiving) tore her apart and the GP were basically OVER here.

To be honest since then she's struggled in the UK. People don't tolerate it as much as they do in the US. They expect singers to sing. If she lips the apple music festival she'll be saying bye bye to her career over here for good. It's not only that but what happens in the UK resonates around Europe. If she gets a huge backlash from the UK, it will have a ripple effect around Europe.

It's a bad idea to send her to the apple music festival if she's gonna lip. Which makes me think she's finally doing what she should have done a long time ago... sing.

maybe i wasnt here around that time but i was following the charts and  i remember despite the backlash shes got Womanizer peaked at #3 on itunes and stayed in top 10 for a while,u know what they say? theres no bad or good promo,promo is promo :mhm: 

and i find what u said is odd bcuz she kept lip sync since the beginning of her career, but why were UK citizens suprised at that day? bcuz her performance was all about walking around the stage and that made people realize that shes doing nothing but miming the track...

why isnt she successfull there in UK and why cant people still accept shes always been like this and will go like this?

there are alot of reasons for this... one is that bcuz people cant erase this image from their memory

and also shes forgatten over there bcuz shes not promoting   :mcwave:

maybe i wasnt here around that time but i was following the charts and  i remember despite the backlash shes got Womanizer peaked at #3 on itunes and stayed in top 10 for a while,u know what they say? theres no bad or good promo,promo is promo :mhm: 

and i find what u said is odd bcuz she kept lip sync since the beginning of her career, but why were UK citizens suprised at that day? bcuz her performance was all about walking around the stage and that made people realize that shes doing nothing but miming the track...

why isnt she successfull there in UK and why cant people still accept shes always been like this and will go like this?

there are alot of reasons for this... one is that bcuz people cant erase this image from their memory

and also shes forgatten over there bcuz shes not promoting   :mcwave:

Because she toured with baby and oops, and did a lot of performances for britney and itz. She sung live ALOT during that time and when she wasn't singing live she danced her *** off. 

On the x-factor she walked around the stage and flipped her hair fiercely. It's a singing competition, where people are getting up there singing live and even dancing. Then she comes along (the 'professional' guest) and mimes. It kinda pissed people off and you can understand why. At least I can.

Womanizer had medium success you're right, but she also had a few top 10 hits with blackout. However since then she's really struggled to have success in the UK. Femme fatale and britney jean were flops and even TTWE didn't slay like it did in the US. 

You're wrong to say 'why cant they just accept it, she's always done it?' Firstly because A) She hasn't always done it. People who say that are dissing the first 6 or 7 years of her career and B) just because you've done something before doesn't mean you should carry on doing it. You should learn and grow, especially as an artist. 

Because she toured with baby and oops, and did a lot of performances for britney and itz. She sung live ALOT during that time and when she wasn't singing live she danced her *** off. 

On the x-factor she walked around the stage and flipped her hair fiercely. It's a singing competition, where people are getting up there singing live and even dancing. Then she comes along (the 'professional' guest) and mimes. It kinda pissed people off and you can understand why. At least I can.

Womanizer had medium success you're right, but she also had a few top 10 hits with blackout. However since then she's really struggled to have success in the UK. Femme fatale and britney jean were flops and even TTWE didn't slay like it did in the US. 

You're wrong to say 'why cant they just accept it, she's always done it?' Firstly because A) She hasn't always done it. People who say that are dissing the first 6 or 7 years of her career and B) just because you've done something before doesn't mean you should carry on doing it. You should learn and grow, especially as an artist. 

:mhm: 

i dont agree and stick with what ive said 

Archived