MediaC New York Times XX/100

*alex*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Circus was her comeback album.....I think they were trying to be 'nice' with her 

but Circus have more personal lyrics intested of the other albums

maybe they want this personal stuff from her :cigney:

3 minutes ago, Losio said:

But if it was Beyonce this album would get at least 80/100

Lemonidia have 92 /100 on the site :moorangu:

Just now, Lord Bills said:

but Circus have more personal lyrics then the other albums maybe they want this personal stuff from her :cigney:

Lemonidia have 92 /100 on the site :moorangu:

It's the Average of all the reviews. NYT give to Lemonade 90, but Slant give 70 too like Glory. 

For example Right Now Glory between that 2 reviews (Slant & NYT) has 60/100 

They randomly mentioned Slave and Toxic... are those personal songs???

Since when does music have to be personal to be good? I thought they would review based on her voice, the quality of the production, and the flow of the album. But apparently it's easier to hide your personal dislike for Britney and all of her music by labelling it as "impersonal". NY times is garbage

7 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

... 40 ... ? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok no doubt they're haters

Exactly. No doubt. :yaknow:

Guest Lord Bills
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Circus wasn't personal tho....they're using the 'not so personal' excuse to give her less points

Kill the lights

Mannequin

Shatterad Glass

My baby

Blur

Circus

Unusual You

These are very personal to me :bthink:

10 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

New York Times:

Blackout 40

Circus 70

Femme Fatale 40

Britney Jean 40

Glory 50 

I can't believe they give Circus 70 and Glory 50

Circus ok but BO and FF?  They are so stupid. Unbelievable. 

They think Britney needs to tell personal stories because she's been around a while and since she's not, so let's not review the quality of what is put out? Invitation isn't just a *** song it's Britney welcoming us to Her Glory album. Britney releases albums that have a sonic experience and an emotional mood instead of a personal story.  There is a lot of personal within the wants and needs and drive of her albums. 

And I'll give it until after the VMAs but this fanbase will likely turn on the album too and not because it's isn't good but because they are being told it's not personal and everybody will moan and ***** like they did with FF. 

9 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

They dont know about music if circus had 70 and glory 50 LMAO. However,I dont know them, :idkha:  Bye

Circus is actually a very good album. It had hit songs unlike Glory. The only problem was lame production & low vocal performance on many songs. Glory is a much better produced and vocally proceeded album than Circus tho. And it's much interesting. So, NYT probably cares more about hit potential of albums than vocal production and creativity.

Archived