Will she use POM Choreography at VMA's?

britbrit975

What do we know about the VMA's so far?

1. Is it confirmed that she will be performing Make Me? or is that just the assumption?

2. Will she be using POM choreography?

I think the Make Me choreography is fantastic for the POM show as a whole, but for a 1 song performance for the VMA's it doesn't show off her skills as much as, say, "Do You Wanna Come Over" does. Very eager what she shows, because most of her performances lately (well the past 2 BBMA's) are just scene's from her vegas show. Hope that they modify to accommodate the stage, the camera angles, everything, would love for people to stop mentioning every single performance as a "comeback" if she just kills this one, and finally shuts everyone up about the 2007 performance.

(also, rewatched the 2007 performance earlier, while yes it was not her at her best and her dancing abilities are worlds better now, is it just me or did she have more confidence on the stage then, then at her most recent BBMA performance? During the BBMA's she was nailing it, but idk something about her stage presence showed how scared she would really love her ooze confidence again because her dancing is so good now!)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She already showed two choreos for Make Me. The first is in her insta. The second is the one she uses in POM. There may be a third one if she doesn't use the first, but she surely won't use the POM choreo. It's way too basic for her. Just doesn't make sense.

2 minutes ago, timaeus said:

She already showed two choreos for Make Me. The first is in her insta. The second is the one she uses in POM. There may be a third one if she doesn't use the first, but she surely won't use the POM choreo. It's way too basic for her. Just doesn't make sense.

The Insta choreography is the same as the POM choreography (just modified ever so slightly to accommodate the other dancers)?

1 minute ago, britbrit975 said:

The Insta choreography is the same as the POM choreography (just modified ever so slightly to accommodate the other dancers)?

That little spin she does makes a big difference, tho. I hope she doesn't just scrap that part of the choreo. :sippinga:

4 minutes ago, britbrit975 said:

this....she just omits the floor part and walks to her dancers instead. I think she'll do the same choreo at the VMAs but she'll add some things like a great intro and the interaction with G-eazy. I hope she does DYWCO too 

1. She is performing Make Me (confirmed by MTV & britneyspears.com) 

2. I think she will do the choreography of POM sadly.. 

But

3. According to one reliable insider from PJ the plan is a simple performance with something of choreography (like POM) but with LIVE singing and Live Band. 

And at least she scares at last time I think that is the plan because even the Executive from MTV said she will do something she never done before, and the performance will be very different from her previous performance on the VMAs. So I think maybe she will sing, but for she do that she needs that shitty choreography. 

1 minute ago, Sil said:

Of course not. The choreo is too simples for VMAS. And she doesn't want the audience to fall asleep :mjpopcorn:

I will see you having a meltdown when you look the choreography is the same. Maybe some props, more dancers, but the same. Hoping the insider is right about the live band and live singing 

13 minutes ago, Aymama said:

I don't know, but I'm actually nervous af, and I never get nervous. 

Me too cause i feel like she hasn't had time to rehearse and prepare an epic performance. I expect an ok performance honestly not because she can't do something awesome, it's just since when has she planned this performance?? A couple of weeks ago?:thinkney:

I am just a newbie and I made this thread so please don't bully me...Guy's she is so back now...I really was disappointed when I saw Make Me choreography on stage, maybe they did not rehearse much (cuz the dancers were not timed together, britney was not the same timing as her dancers so it looked messy), and besides going to the floor super quickly at one moment, the choreography is nothing special. I am really hope for something a bit more...a little bit nervous

Archived