Straight guys Reacting to GLORY

britneyfanspain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes me feel like I should record my boyfriend when I force him to listen to the deluxe version the entire drive to Vegasney tomorrow :bopney:

JK he's been listening to it all week sukkkaaaaa :bwink: 

Trying to play frank ocean, boy please we live in a household founded on the Holy Spear-it :hairflip:

I love how some people on here think that if someone is straight (like myself) that they can't like Britney or that their music taste is ****. What an idiotic and generalizing thing to say just because of someones sexuality :sickofu:

Yall want people to be equal no matter their sexuality but yet some of you go on to judge someone because they're straight. How ******* pathetic tbh :xcuseme:

You guys need to stop. This is older than the lamest Britney jokes. Not every male fan is gay. Some of us are dating/ married to women. I know some people who tried this forum out and left because of the unaccepting hypocrisy of people judging their sexuality or telling them they were in denial. Smh please cut the **** out lol 

So one of the things I HATE about our society is how they mistreat gay/bi/trans people, so you guys shouldn't stereotype other people or say they aren't straight. I wish no one cared about anyone's sexuality but much like racism and gender inequality, we all got some work to do

22 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Its always some "straight man this" or "straight man that" **** on here but when somebody makes an offhand remark about their sexuality suddenly it does not matter anymore? Stop ******* glorifying straight men. It comes off as desperate

Not being funny or anything but you're sort of tripping.

I never see people talk about what straight people think here ever considering its filled with gays here.
No one is glorifying straight guys in this thread either. That kinda has not happened.
Though what's so bizarre is it seems to be an issue to some and even offended some that an individual 
was interested to hear an opinion by someone that isn't gay. I don't even get why that's an issue. What does it matter?
It feels even prejudice at this point. Whether someone is gay, straight or bi... I'm interested in hearing their view because
were all humans with different tastes at the end of the day. I don't care for this exclusion of people because of their preference
in music or sexuality. That's senseless and ridic beyond measure. Taking an interest in another person's views who happens to
not be gay isn't looking for approval either. I just don't get it.  

:ehidk:

1 minute ago, Kiiddy said:

Not being funny or anything but you're sort of tripping.

I never see people talk about what straight people think here ever considering its filled with gays here.
No one is glorifying straight guys in this thread either. That has not happened.
Though what's so bizarre is it seems to have offended people that someone was interested to hear an opinion by someone that is straight.
I don't even get why that's an issue. What does it matter? It feels even prejudice at this point as well.
Whether someone is gay, straight or bi... I'm interested in hearing their view because were all humans with different tastes at the end of the day.
I don't care for this exclusion of people because of their preference in music or sexuality. That's senseless and ridic beyond measure.
Taking an interest in another person's views who happens to not be gay isn't looking for approval either.

I just don't get it.  

calm down beyonce

Archived