++EXHALE EXCLUSIVE 2.0++ Glory Coming for Pop Girls' Weaves GIF

SlayOut

• Super Mods

OK y'all, a couple days ago I created the slayage known as this gif below (receipt here) :receipts1::

2q2momo.jpg

And as the gif started spreading outside Exhale (yet another receipt here) :receipts1:, the inevitable came up on Twitter replies and in other comments: Why is Revival there? :riha: So after deep thought and some computer editing, I axed Revival. And now we have this gif 2.0 version :queenflopga: here...!

308k07s.gif

Feel free to spread this version, too! Britney-related because she's coming for pop girls' weaves and Glory is officially released in 2-ish days!  

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

OK y'all, a couple days ago I created the slayage known as this gif below (receipt here) :receipts1::

2q2momo.jpg

And as the gif started spreading outside Exhale (yet another receipt here) :receipts1:, the inevitable came up on Twitter replies and in other comments: Why is Revival there? :riha: So after deep thought and some computer editing, I axed Revival. And now we have this gif 2.0 version :queenflopga: here...!

308k07s.gif

Feel free to spread this version, too! Britney-related because she's coming for pop girls' weaves and Glory is officially released in 2-ish days!  

Omg I saw this the other day and tried to save it to my iPad but I couldnt save gifs so I was sad but this cracked me up so hard. Great job!

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

308k07s.gif

Still as funny as the first one I see :riha:

:uknowit: All these fan bases are thirsty to see their fave shook by Glory and the Queen ngl :gimmemoar: Whatever I could do to help I guess I'll do :riha:

17 minutes ago, cho said:

Omg I saw this the other day and tried to save it to my iPad but I couldnt save gifs so I was sad but this cracked me up so hard. Great job!

Glad you're now able to have both copies tbh :bop:

Archived