What if any other song was lead single?

Brisketney

So this is for everyone who's heard Glory: How would you feel if any other track on the standard edition was the lead single? I wanna hear y'all's thoughts :bwink:

These are my predictions on how people could've reacted if any of the other songs were lead single:

Invitation: Meltdown. I know this is one of Britney's best ballads yet and one of my top 5 favorites on the album, but I feel like if a ballad like this was lead single, a lot of people would assume Glory would be taking the personal (flop) route like Britney Jean.

Private Show: Utter chaos for sure. There will be people who will like it, yeah, but for the most part a lot of people would be pissed.

Man On The Moon: Similar reaction if Invitation was lead single. I love love love this song and is one of my top 3 favorites but a lot of people would feel it would be following Pretty Girls due to the somewhat cute theme.

Just Luv Me: Personally, I feel like this would have had equal or even more success if it were the lead single than MM.

Clumsy: I honestly can't predict.

Do You Wanna Come Over: I think Britney fans would've loved it but idk if it will succeed as the lead single. 

Slumber Party: Same reaction as Just Luv Me.

Just Like Me: I feel like this will cause a lot of disappointments. It's spectacular as an album track but I don't know about it being the lead single.

Love Me Down: For some reason, I feel like it would also cause a lot of disappointments as lead single? This would work amazingly as the second single but I can't really predict everyone else's reactions.

Hard To Forget Ya: Oddly enough, I think people would be very impressed.

What You Need: It will definitely cause very mixed reactions from all over the place. A lot of people will feel that it gives Back To Basics vibes. Forgot whose album that was.. :awks:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived