You Know Whats Sad

Nando.

that if in an alternative world, her label released glory under a fake name, invented a new secret up and coming indie act, and released it all under that other person's name, the world would be praising this **** right now. :yeaok:

but its britney, *****. and people like to talk trash about britney. :britannoyed:

Spoiler

i can actually say theres sexism in there because bieber was HATED before purpose and just because his songs got good he was cool and people liked to say at parties, oh justins songs are so much better right now, hes grown up :bbgumstare:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Nando. said:

that if in an alternative world, her label released glory under a fake name, invented a new secret up and coming indie act, and released it all under that other person's name, the world would be praising this **** right now. :yeaok:

but its britney, *****. and people like to talk trash about britney. :britannoyed:

Hide contents

i can actually say theres sexism in there because bieber was HATED before purpose and just because his songs got good he was cool and people liked to say at parties, oh justins songs are so much better right now, hes grown up :bbgumstare:

I was literally saying that to someone the other day. Justin is such a ********* honestly and everyone ran to forgive him but britney had a personal breakdown that became public TEN years ago and everyone is still slamming her for it. Wtf.

Archived