#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Exactly! You answered your own question. People were so thirsty for it they weren't thinking about it logically. You're absolutely correct, if anyone had it, it would have leaked. But the truth is with 99% probability imo,  there was never a fully finished video. All that existed were the clips that we all saw No one ever claimed to have seen the entire video or to have had the entire video.

except perez :hype:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

He wanted a hit thread and he got it, good for him. where is that other user that was claiming with him that something big was coming on monday related to the uk? :ricackle:

2 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Where's the other "insider" who was in his thread and said abou an uk tour?

nnnnnnnnn @britney1688 what's good? You logged in 15 hours ago without any receipts about this UK promo tour, sis? :mcwave:

And you never responded to my message on Friday? Even she believed in Chrisnay :orangu: Poor you and your flop false information tbh :queenflopga:

vgh2zb.png

2 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

except perez :hype:

Naaa, I don't believe he ever said that. He played a couple of seconds and then said that's all you're going to see. But it was the same clips that were being circulated all over. He's just a shady ***** we all know that:yesokay: he wants to look more important than he is!

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

nnnnnnnnn @britney1688 what's good? You logged in 15 hours ago without any receipts about this UK promo tour, sis? :mcwave:

And you never responded to my message on Friday? Even she believed in Chrisnay :orangu: Poor you and your flop false information tbh :queenflopga:

vgh2zb.png

:orly::lollipop::mjpopcorn:

this is getting bettUh all thuh time 

2 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about? What do you mean they had over an hour of footage, who had it, and who said it was over an hour of footage that's reliable? I honestly don't know it's the first time I'm hearing that.

Even if they had an hour of footage obviously it was never put together in a full cohesive video. Because again you're absolutely correct if there was a full video it would have leaked just like all the other stuff leaked. I'm sure you can see how much is missing too. That Austin guy, the model is, missing from all leaked Clips, the gold dress, the house, the bulldozer scene, the black lace outfit from the E news interview. All of these things were documented via photos and we've seen them all yet none of them exist in any of the leaked clips that we saw.

I honestly believe there was trouble from the get-go and the two teams could not work together agreeing on a final vision.

287ztra.png

And that's exactly why I think the leak was intentional. The leakers actually had the full thing, because you can see the "timing", and I remember when Perez Hilton leaked that small part, you could see the video playing, but it seemed to be a long footage, because the end was very far away on the display. Hard to explain. And yes, as about this: "That Austin guy, the model is, missing from all leaked Clips, the gold dress, the house, the bulldozer scene, the black lace outfit from the E news interview."  such a mistery.

9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

vgh2zb.png

OMG :umomg: THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER :gloria:

Plus, if she didn't know about the video, why is she saying that Chrisnay was being honest? WTF

You're Britney and her team. Your incomplete and scrapped worked gets leaked to the public illegally, infringing on your privacy and copyright laws.

What would completing the video and releasing it in response to fan pressure communicate to people who steal and leak other people's work ?? Would you want to communicate that message when you try so hard to prevent your work being leaked?

Don't know why no one mentions that angle.

1 minute ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

"I don't have info on the video"

"but chrisnay is being honest"

what-is-the-truth-oprah.gif

Both should be banned from Exhale. I'm serious now. I'm done with people pretending they have info, with no receipts, bragging about their "exclusivity". Lesson learned tho.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

"I don't have info on the video"

"but chrisnay is being honest"

what-is-the-truth-oprah.gif

britney1688 came out of nowhere saying that she messaged Chrisnay prior to entering his thread, to "confirm" that she had exclusive information separate from Chrisnay's claims. Looking back, it all honestly looked like a setup to make Chrisnay's claims seem more credible, since another "insider" was able to "verify" that his claims were "true" by acting as an insider themselves. Chrisnay was losing legitimacy by his 5th to 6th update, and those who originally were believing him were starting to question his claims, while those who had always opposed his claims or didn't believe them continued to do so.

That's the point I stopped believing in what he said because it was then that it all looked like a sham tbh  

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

britney1688 came out of nowhere saying that she messaged Chrisnay prior to entering his thread, to "confirm" that she had exclusive information separate from Chrisnay's claims. Looking back, it all honestly looked like a setup to make Chrisnay's claims seem more credible, since another "insider" was able to "verify" that his claims were "true" by acting as an insider themselves. Chrisnay was losing legitimacy by his 5th to 6th update, and those who originally were believing him were starting to question his claims, while those who had always opposed his claims or didn't believe them continued to do so.

That's the point I stopped believing in what he said because it was then that it all looked like a sham tbh  

It seemed all planned indeed. One word: ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I'm sorry about you guys who believed him, I just assumed he was guessing around like everyone else and thinking that Team B would release the video eventually, I was annoyed by the 100 "updates" and no real receipts so I think I didn't even posted there, I gave up on that video a long time ago, maybe that's why it was hard to believe for me.

If we get the video one day then I'll be happy, if not then we won't be disappointed and fooled, that's why you guys should let it go. 

Archived