#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was excited when he announced it but then I got tired of the bs and the vague info. I mean how can orange theory be pleased when news outlets are reporting the video got scrapped. I know for sure it's either one of the sponsors or the label didn't like the video. Britney and her team knows the concept and I'm sure they had meetings about it, it's not like she's a newbie at this, she wouldn't agree to something she doesn't like. Unless the whole incident of her yelling ******* really was her not feeling it.

I never lied about anything - I knew she was coming to the uk but I'm still told that the o2 is on the cards for a small tour. Whether that involves Europe as well I'm unsure but I will tell you if I find out any information. I left here cause of all the abuse I received. But I totally agree I came across as a right ******** on here over it all so I don't blame ya'll! As for Chrisnay. I still believe him tbh. He's got reliable sources. Time will tell. But I don't get my information on concerts from him so I hope you will trust what I say or even just try anyway :kisses2all:

I never lied about anything - I knew she was coming to the uk but I'm still told that the o2 is on the cards for a small tour. Whether that involves Europe as well I'm unsure but I will tell you if I find out any information. I left here cause of all the abuse I received. But I totally agree I came across as a right ******** on here over it all so I don't blame ya'll! As for Chrisnay. I still believe him tbh. He's got reliable sources. Time will tell. But I don't get my information on concerts from him so I hope you will trust what I say or even just try anyway :kisses2all:

:zoomzoom: 

If anyone is interested Chrisnay keeps making dupe accounts :mj:

Liketoteschris said "wasn't Chrisnay banned?" Insinuating that he was unfairly treated, which is interesting considering he messaged Administrator Vixen asking for his account to be deleted :mj:

Ask and thou shalt receive :mj:

You guys should ban all his accounts. I don't wanna see him ever again. I'm seriously MAD.

Archived