TEAM BRITNEY - PLEASE READ - Logical Single Release Schedule, Don't Let Me Down

EDM

To the fans, these are not in order of my most favorite, rather, what makes the most since relative to the seasons and which will be best received by the GP, not stan-favorites. You also have to consider not using the 'best' material first. The hype is already up at the beginning of an era, when things start to die down, especially near the end, you hit the radio with something huge to re-spark interest.

SLUMBER PARTY OR LOVE ME DOWN- The reggae derivatives and smooth tropical vibes are a perfect end to summer. Either of these tracks will be generally well-received but don't expect it to top the charts for weeks on in.

BETTER - This is the track that will be the most popular with the GP. It's a perfect transition into the fall. It's still warm enough to wear shorts and have the windows down in the car, but it gets a little cool in the evening. This track is chill and perfect for this time of year.

JUST LUV ME - one of the fans most favorite tracks. It is my belief, though, that GP will like better more. That said, this will still be a huge radio tune. Best track for the winter.

If we opt for a fifth single, LOVE ME DOWN as an early spring break single.

I know a lot of fans want Liar. I ******' love this song. It's urban, somewhat experimental, somewhat throwback, and all around amazing. There are certain parts that are DEFINITELY radio-friendly, but on the whole, it's my impression that it just won't work on the radio. If we get any say this era guys, please try to consider logic rather than what you stan for. We already get to enjoy every song on the album except Dancing so lets choose things we think NON Britney fans could really get into rather than what we want.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

just luv me and DYWCO?

or nothing

sorry bout it 

fans wanting DYWCO on the radio is honestly a joke. you guys really don't want GP success this era do you. I know sales and charts don't matter blablabla but, like I said above, we already get to enjoy every bit of the album and if we get to have any say this era we need to focus on what NON fans would potentially love the most. DYWCO is not that. At all. And while opinions are subjective, that's not me thinking for myself, it's anticipating the perspective of the GP.

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Make Me clearly will be their choice single of promotion until possibly the next Vegas break, I think they think they can still make this a hit. if it isn't they'll drop it. 

It honestly could have been huge. BUT, if they're not planning on doing more than VMA and especially if they're not releasing the OG video, they need to just move on. Such a wasted opportunity and I want that video more than anything but it's almost time to just move on.

1 minute ago, EDM said:

It honestly could have been huge. BUT, if they're not planning on doing more than VMA and especially if they're not releasing the OG video, they need to just move on. Such a wasted opportunity and I want that video more than anything but it's almost time to just move on.

we'll see what happens too early to tell!

4 minutes ago, EDM said:

They really could make the song successful if they fixed the messiness surrounding it releasing the original video now or shortly after the VMAs, that's the only way to be honest. I'm not even begging for the video anymore, I'm over it, but thats the only way Make Me could have a real shot of grabbing GPs attention, the timing is still on it's favor, but not for long.  :tbh:

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

They really could make the song successful if they fixed the messiness surrounding it releasing the original video now or shortly after the VMAs, that's the only way to be honest. I'm not even begging for the video anymore, I'm over it, but thats the only way Make Me could have a real shot of grabbing GPs attention, the timing is still on it's favor, but not for long.  :tbh:

You're right. I just can't see them releasing it. We don't know what happened, but the rumors about the David are likely true since we heard about possible drama before we even knew there was going to be a new video. Just because fans went insane and team britney knows, I can't see that being reason for David to be like, yeah okay, fine unless they pay him a LOT of money. I doubt the advertisers rumor is true because they don't give a ****, more controversy is more views which yields them more revenue so there is NO way they care what was happening in the video. It's ******* makeup or chap-stick or whatever, not a children's foundation that would be offended or worried about backlash from being affiliated/endorsing whatever is in the video.

BTW: They HUMILIATED G-Eazy. He looks so damn weird in the new video because nobody understand's he ******* Brit. The way they edited him in just makes him look stupid. I feel really, really bad for him.

4 minutes ago, BS~4ever said:

Thats what we said about Make Me :yeahsure:

It's not rare, but it's not too often that a song does well without promotion. We know all about everything because we are here. As of this moment, the GP has no clue she has a new album about to drop, and there was a tacky, non-memorable music video that was released that some people saw on facebook. That's literally it. How can a song have success like this?

4 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

I don't hear a lot of ppl say "If I'm Dancing" but I think it would do very well 

That song is obnoxious, annoying, and an all around joke. To make this post positive, I will say that it's very experimental. I envision an inappropriate 8-bit video of obnoxious cartoon characters twerking on every surface of a circus tent when I hear this song. And this is coming from someone who is obsessed with electronic music.

4 minutes ago, EDM said:

That song is obnoxious, annoying, and an all around joke. To make this post positive, I will say that it's very experimental. I envision an inappropriate 8-bit video of obnoxious cartoon characters twerking on every surface of a circus tent when I hear this song. And this is coming from someone who is obsessed with electronic music.

I dissgree but that's what opinions are for 

Archived