PopJustice Insider about: VMAs Performance of MAKE ME

HotAsIce.ve

Goldsoundz:

Re: VMAs, I was told specifically that she's singing this year. We'll see if she follows through on the day of the performance.

And..

That's the plan. Live Britney and a live band. I'm sure there's a Plan B if she gets nervous. I'm also sure it won't be totally without dancing either way. 

Mariah Carey lipped her carpool, too. No one cares. No one. Carpool Karaokee is not for showing off singing skills. It's a goofy skit not to be taken seriously that brings comic relief to people who aren't judgemental.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live vocals would be amazing, hopefully an epic breakdown too to show off her current dancing abilities like Womanizer from BBMA. But she needs to do something to make it iconic. The striptease, the snake, the kiss, the disastrous performance.. All those performances were iconic because of these extra bits she added. Right now all I can think of is a *** scene with G-Eazy, but hopefully she and her team have something up their sleeve that is shocking/controversial to make this performance iconic like her last ones.

52 minutes ago, December02 said:

Yeah, Selena did it so...

52 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

so did j lo

even justin who doesn't always sing live

Selena, Jlo and Bieber sang live. Sorry sistren. But I've just watched like 10 carpool clips and nobody lip synched. If Britney doesn't sing live then she deserves to get dragged. And Idc who drags me for saying that. I am a huge stan but if if she doesn't sing any of it live and her team allow this to air, then britney is DONE in the eyes of the GP. It's one thing to lipsync a live performance to allow for great choreo, but if you can't manage to sing live in the car then you deserve all the backlash you get.

Chill though. The clip was less than 1 minute. She probably will sing live. She HAS to. :nervousney:

59 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

Mariah didn't lip and even if she did, she really has nothing to prove c'mon.

I'm afraid the GP would hate her even more, I thought Glory was about her beautiful vocals and I wanted the GP to hear that too, but oh well we just have to wait and see. 

Praying...

tumblr_ly6fi7TnST1r3ty02o1_500.gif

yea because Britney is a new singer and has to prove herself like the shitty k-j pop flops on your profile pic. :madonna:

Archived