Glory TOP 3 - RESULTS

Asmodean

Happy with the results/  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

they're robotically touched and at some points it sounds too baby-voiceney. I like her stronger vocals. 

I think the problem of the GP with Britney is coming from the fact that she is seen like a singer for kids.. singing about "helpless romantic" things that you should be over once you turn 16 is not helping. Actually I'm really close to say that I hate the song. She doesn't sound matured in that song, may be that's why the song is loved so much, it reminds the fans of another time... of another Britney.... I love the innovative new things... 

1 minute ago, Asmodean said:

I think the problem of the GP with Britney is coming from the fact that she is seen like a singer for kids.. singing about "helpless romantic" things that you should be over once you turn 16 is not helping. Actually I'm really close to say that I hate the song. She doesn't sound matured in that song, may be that's why the song is loved so much, it reminds the fans of another time... of another Britney.... I love the innovative new things... 

Man on the Moon is #15 out of 17 in my opinion. Private show being 17...private show should have stayed private. There are only 3 songs on this album I literally don't listen to and they include Man on the Moon, Clumsy and Private Show. Everything else is on repeat. 

Still the album gets a 9/10 from me. 

Just now, Asmodean said:

I think the problem of the GP with Britney is coming from the fact that she is seen like a singer for kids.. singing about "helpless romantic" things that you should be over once you turn 16 is not helping.

Saying this is just ammo :mjpopcorn:for people to drag "Slumber Party." 

Not me, tho. I just listened to half the leak (BF burned it for me but half of it is corrupted lol) I think MOTM is sweet as pie, but almost Lucky-esque in its level of immature corniness. The touched-ness also makes me feel so far away from her. Where is she!? 

Hey, Britney has been known to be a lil corny and she usually pulls it off just fine (can you honestly picture anyone else singing kinda corny songs and pulling it off the way she does? It doesn't hold up unless Britney does it. See: Avril Lavigne) 

but I feel you. No, it sounds kinda BJ-ish or something. Something is off about it for me.

however, I f'ing love Love Me Down and Slumber Party so much I'm screaming.

2 minutes ago, cho said:

Saying this is just ammo :mjpopcorn:for people to drag "Slumber Party." 

Not me, tho. I just listened to half the leak (BF burned it for me but half of it is corrupted lol) I think MOTM is sweet as pie, but almost Lucky-esque in its level of immature corniness. The touched-ness also makes me feel so far away from her. Where is she!? 

Hey, Britney has been known to be a lil corny and she usually pulls it off just fine (can you honestly picture anyone else singing kinda corny songs and pulling it off the way she does? It doesn't hold up unless Britney does it. See: Avril Lavigne) 

but I feel you. No, it sounds kinda BJ-ish or something. Something is off about it for me.

however, I f'ing love Love Me Down and Slumber Party so much I'm screaming.

I don't know how to say it,, no matter that Slumber Parties are so teeney and so 90's , she make it sounds like they are some **** chicks in sateen PJ's waiting for you to join them. And it's not so childish, she make's the song sounds ****, matured, the vibe is amazing.. but lets pretend that I moved on...over MOTM :)

2 minutes ago, Asmodean said:

I don't know how to say it,, no matter that Slumber Parties are so teeney and so 90's , she make it sounds like they are some **** chicks in sateen PJ's waiting for you to join them. And it's not so childish, she make's the song sounds ****, matured, the vibe is amazing.. but lets pretend that I moved on...over MOTM :)

Slumber Party maybe a sleeper hit, but it's no snoozefest. ;) 

It's ****, seductive, and downright slaying the f out of everything to me. AHHHHH

2 minutes ago, cho said:

I also want to reiterate my love for production on Love Me Down. Omg it's flawless Jesus CHRISTTTTTTTT

This one is really good is my number 2 . In the beginning I wasn't sure, but now I'm sure that it will be good single, may be single #3... it's contemporary enough and so much Britney! 

1 minute ago, Asmodean said:

This one is really good is my number 2 . In the beginning I wasn't sure, but now I'm sure that it will be good single, may be single #3... it's contemporary enough and so much Britney! 

It's my fav by far but I reallllllly like slumber party and I still haven't heard some of the songs yet so I'm biased lol

i could see it being a massive success omfg love me down for next single PLEASE BRITNEY 

Just now, cho said:

It's my fav by far but I reallllllly like slumber party and I still haven't heard some of the songs yet so I'm biased lol

i could see it being a massive success omfg love me down for next single PLEASE BRITNEY 

I believe that first we should have DYWCO? like a single....

Just now, Asmodean said:

I believe that first we should have DYWCO? like a single....

Either one. I just listened to DYWCO again and I like it but I feel like love me down is radically different enough from Britney's past singles that people would be like :orly: 

but yeah she could benefit from the danciness of DYWCO as next single for sure

1 minute ago, cho said:

Either one. I just listened to DYWCO again and I like it but I feel like love me down is radically different enough from Britney's past singles that people would be like :orly: 

but yeah she could benefit from the danciness of DYWCO as next single for sure

There few song that should never ever be singles - Man ON the Moon, Privte Show, Clumsy, Liar, CE, What You Want... never...it will be disaster.... :omgwtf:

Archived