VMA Performance - Come Full Circle

MaPlayz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MANDIXMX said:

It's been DONE though. I feel like its over played already. She needs something NEW, new iconic moments.

She has 17 amazing NEW tracks to remix and use for a performance and you want her to continue to use tid bits from 10 year old songs that she has already performed hella? The GP are going to think shes the same old ****.

She does not need to "prove" shes the queen of the VMAs. She just needs to go out there, kill it with a FRESH, ORIGINAL, NEW idea and everyone will KNOW she's the queen of VMAs, they don't need to be reminded of her past performances. They are iconic. 

You don't see Beyonce going out and performing Single Ladies over and over. Or Naughty Girl, or any of those songs she has to REMIND people. Been there done that.

TRUE.. I mean I would LOVE for her to go out there and slay the **** outta that MM performance.. But it's such a slow song though, what do you think she's realistically gonna do to really slay?

Even though i don't think she's gonna do GM, I feel like she's either gonna add something else to MM

1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

TRUE.. I mean I would LOVE for her to go out there and slay the **** outta that MM performance.. But it's such a slow song though, what do you think she's realistically gonna do to really slay?

Even though i don't think she's gonna do GM, I feel like she's either gonna add something else to MM

She needs to end it with DYWCO and have hella dancers come out and confetti from the roof and the works. She should close the show with that. 

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I'm honestly preparing for the MM POM routine and hoping to be pleasantly surprised if she does something different.

I refuse to believe that.. I can't imagine her waiting 9 years to return to the VMA stage and then do it with that lackluster routine..... especially with how amazing she's been doing over the last year:cooltshirt:

Just now, KENZDOYLE said:

I don't want her to do DYTCO, it's not a single and it shouldn't be a single. (too many other contenders on this masterpiece)

If she does a different song off of Glory to intro Make Me, it should be Just Luv Me. This song will appeal more to the general public than DYTCO

Agreed regarding DYWCO .. But if she does Just Luv Me and Make Me rather than a fast dance track with a sick dancebreak, she seriously needs to prerecord those vocals at the very least or she will be dragged hard.

32 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

If her residency contract stipulates that she can perform outside Vegas as long as she promotes PoM, I'm honestly preparing myself to see her perform DYWCO and Make Me, with the same choreography as those from PoM.

BUT

I am also genuinely excited, whatever the case. Her dancing has improved a lot, and she can still outperform and outdance other Pop artists nowadays. The BBMAs affirmed that for me. As a fan, I wish she'll do something new, but if she doesn't, I just hope it's something that the GP can appreciate.

Toxic was different and so was Work *****?

55 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

So, obviously not saying this is gonna happen, this isn't based on facts or anything so don't attack me :yesokay: Buuuuuuut....

How would you guys feel about her opening her performance with "Gimme More" and then go into "Make Me"?

She's done all these Vegas routines at her BBMA performance aside from her new choreo for Toxic? What if Gimme More was left out intentionally and now they're bringing the whole VMA thing full circle. 

Open with BTI's "It's been a while/I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting/But I'm here now" ... 3-2-1 It's Britney *****!

She then does a part of POM's GM performance and then go into MM.

Imagine how epic that would be :hype:- her redoing her last performance, slaying it and then performing her slower song MM. The media would go crazy.

Would you be here for it?!?! I just can't imagine her literally performing Make Me with Vegas choreo for 3 minutes and then taking off especially with Gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry and Rihanna all there..... I feel like GM/MM Mix would literally change her ballgame .....

omg yes!!! 
with some killer fast choreography that will leave everyone gaping and screaming because of how sharp she is now....and then after one chorus Make Me yesss <3

41 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

If her residency contract stipulates that she can perform outside Vegas as long as she promotes PoM, I'm honestly preparing myself to see her perform DYWCO and Make Me, with the same choreography as those from PoM.

BUT

I am also genuinely excited, whatever the case. Her dancing has improved a lot, and she can still outperform and outdance other Pop artists nowadays. The BBMAs affirmed that for me. As a fan, I wish she'll do something new, but if she doesn't, I just hope it's something that the GP can appreciate.

I'm not sure I get what you're insinuating - that she's only allowed to perform the same choreos/performances from POM if the performance is outside of POM?

I can't imagine them having such a stupid rule in the contract tbh... like how is the same choreo promoting POM more than a new one?

Not sure if that's what you meant tho lol sorry if I misundazdood ;)

As far as Make Me and DYWCO go - eh. I mean, I'd be cool with it if that's what she wants to do but I just hope that she doesn't do the exact same 2 choreos she does at POM coz neither one is particularly slaying... and given that the GP doesn't even know DYWCO that choreo isn't gonna turn them on to the song either ...

Not to mention the whole point of her performance is creating hype around her album ... and she needs a BANG, not just a normal performance. She always has SOMETHING special goin on at the VMAs..... and I don't think confetti is gonna cut it tbh

Just now, Calm Before the Storm said:

omg yes!!! 
with some killer fast choreography that will leave everyone gaping and screaming because of how sharp she is now....and then after one chorus Make Me yesss <3

I have wet dreams thinking about that tbh :yeahhh:

16 minutes ago, scream. said:

how do you know that ? 
I remember you had some insider info so im gonna believe you on this one :jumpney:

oh and do you think the new choreo is better ?

She's been rehearsing the vma choreo for months :mhm:

The POM choreo is technically the new choreo shes gonna change it after the vmas too :mhm:

Archived