VMAs Producer On Britney's Performance: It's Something She's Never Done Before

Jordan Miller

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ItsOnlyMusic said:

I think shes gonna perform parts of all her vma performances then end with make me. Thats never been done before and ties in with the promo ad

That's a good concept but if that happens it may mean it'll be her last VMA performance. Like it's her taking a bow or something.

:sickofu:

1 minute ago, s0dap0p said:

That's a good concept but if that happens it may mean it'll be her last VMA performance. Like it's her taking a bow or something.

:sickofu:

Noooo stahp saying that she would retire or something. She will do music as long as janet or madonna is doing. :sickofu:

3 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I wish she could do something like that, it would be iconic :hype:

But is that considered similar to the nude 2000 performance? Since they said it's nothing like she's done before :chershade:

I wanted to not stress over this at all, but I AM TOO EXCITED OUR QUEEN IS BACK AT THE VMAS AND GOING TO SLAY :hype: AHHHH!!! i can't wait!!

I was supposed to meet her Saturday at POM for the first time after being obsessed since i was 6 and honestly, I'm not too sad anymore. This album is amazing and the VMAs are going to be ******* AMAZING!! So happy for our fan base :tongueney:

She's auctioning her outfit from the vmas though so that means she won't do the red glitter thing. :sobbing:

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

I can actually imagine Yonka announcing a second pregnancy throughout her performance with Britney just to steal her thunder. And for the cherry on top of the turd cake, she'd give birth to Purple Jermaine at the American Music Awards while Jay delivers the kid :zoomzoom:

Beyonce has already been there tbh. It'll be more innovative if she gets a divorce on stage. Then in time for the next awards show he can repropose to her and then get married on stage. Then they can milk another pregnancy.

It's more than obvious that she stays with jay z because together they are an unstoppable money maker. All her gimmicks would be gone without him. 

46 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

After all the hate What You Need has been getting from y'all I would laugh so hard if she goes all "soul sista" and performs that followed by Make Me.

Shes definitely never done a performance like that!

I mean she clearly likes the song, it didn't just make the cut, it made the standard edition, so what does that tell you?

It sounds like a nightmare unless she sings live. These songs can not get by lipping 

****! I CAN IMAGIN ALL THE HYPE, THE PEOPLE, THE MEDEIA, THE RATINGS, THE FANS!!! this is going to be it... this is going to be one of the most talked about performances of all time... i really can't wait for her to kick *** and show the world who's the real legend here. Before you know it... it's Britney, *****!

Archived