First Week Predictions for Glory Are In.

ShaneBritneyFan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, button said:

Don't think like that!!!! Just do 100 streams everyday. When 14 other fans stream 100 times, it gives Glory 1500 streams. It's a collective work.

Just do a simple math and I felt tired of streaming already :))) i'd rather buy many copies as I can. But I will do stream as much as possible. Hope it help :)

Just now, AkiraLe said:

Just do a simple math and I felt tired of streaming already :))) i'd rather buy many copies as I can. But I will do stream as much as possible. Hope it help :)

Do both please! And don't buy the copies all at once or else they count as one. Buy them at different times in a same store or different stores.

Just now, button said:

Do both please! And don't buy the copies all at once or else they count as one. Buy them at different times in a same store or different stores.

It sounds strange to me if they count as 1 for buyjng multiple copies. But I will do as your suggestion because it doesnt take much time. If true, this is a stupid counting system :) 

2 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

Yes but most people who are already buying it 3 or 4 times don't want to buy it another 10 times when they can just stream like mad for free and it counts towards sales 

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

stream the album non stop ya'll, from 11pm Thursday night (25th) to Thursday night at 11pm  (Sept1st)

Any suggestion to prevent my lap getting burnt??? I will be out of town and my lap will be streamjng non-stop :)))) 

last time I put my ipad under a pillow just to prevent the sound and when I came home, it was hot like hell :) 

4 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

It sounds strange to me if they count as 1 for buyjng multiple copies. But I will do as your suggestion because it doesnt take much time. If true, this is a stupid counting system :) 

Yes. It's stupid but you must not do this:

https://twitter.com/arianatoraware/status/735904714739552256

Or else they count as one. 1 transaction=1 sale no matter how many copies you buy.

Just now, AkiraLe said:

Any suggestion to prevent my lap getting burnt??? I will be out of town and my lap will be streamjng non-stop :)))) 

last time I put my ipad under a pillow just to prevent the sound and when I came home, it was hot like hell :) 

there are fans that you can put underneath your laptop so it's constantly cooled, sometimes makes a lot of noise lmfao

Keep it plugged in obviously

and use an extra portable fan on top of it what the hell

Make sure to update your laptop fully before you leave! That way it doesn't need to shut down and restart.  

1 minute ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

If she freaking slays the VMAs + carpool karaoke is spread everywhere, I think she can do better. She would need another performance + publicity etc... Well a real pop star promo. Let's wait & see!

I hope while she's in New York on Friday and Saturday she records a performance or interview with Fallon so it's aired early next week for more sales!

I know she's doing Radio 1 and Z100 Friday (Erica said she had a surprise so it's def a z100 interview)

Archived