i just went to the store in mexico that started selling G L O R Y ahead...

LittleLion

I was expecting to see G L O R Y in the new releases stand and mmm NO, it wasnt there, so i start looking all over the store (MIXUP) desesperate trying to find it, i want in CD and vynil too, and nowhere to be found...

So i ask one of the workers, she laughs and told me, NO, IS COMING ON THE 26!

And i reply, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WERE THE FIRST ONES TO START SELLING IT WORLDWIDE AHEAD OF THE RELEASE!

and she look at her manager that was in the door with his pretentious lil tacky uniform, and very serious he told me.

IS.COMING.ON.THE.26

and i was like "SO YOU DONT HAVE IT BACK THERE, I JUST WANT A COPY"

and he replied super stressed.

PLEASE.ON.THE.26.THANKS.

and btw they r selling in red tag BRITNEYJEAN for 3 dollars and LOTUS for less than one dollar (15 pesos mexicanos)  :gloria:

2z3sb5y.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't know if it's true but I read on a Britney fan page on FB that MIXUP will have to pay a big penalty to RCA for selling it 6 days before its official release date, so I guess they had to remove all of the copies from their shelves

RCA will be so pleased. They love money above all else! Just like Team Britney! 

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't know if it's true but I read on a Britney fan page on FB that MIXUP will have to pay a big penalty to RCA for selling it 6 days before its official release date, so I guess they had to remove all of the copies from their shelves

Good.  They deserve some kind of punishment for being such idiots

Archived