Awful Glory review...

inhale

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's probably a bey fan. I mean, look at this sentence:

The number of cringe-worthy tracks is limited.

It's obvious that he doesn't like Britney at all, but to keep it less evident, he's saying some stuff to make the album look somewhat ok. But if it was up to him, he would've dragged the album in every sentence and probably praise bey for nor apparent reason. Just ignore this review, it's biased as ****. :grimace:

That's literally one of the most biased reviews I've ever read.  Wow.  It'd be one thing if the review was negative in an objective way, but this guy is so ******* transparent.  His attempt to hide his hate for Britney by throwing in a few backhanded compliments is laughable.  What a joke.

"Invitation" is also suggestive of "Glory's" biggest problem. None of it is original or authentic. A song like "Invitation" is the kind of tune Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato or Janelle Monae would make much better.

"Do You Wanna Come Over" is quite simply one of the worst songs of Spears career.

Perhaps the most blatant example of banality is "Just Luv Me," a track that sounds like Justin Bieber's "I'll Show You" to the point where producer Skrillex could probably win a copyright lawsuit.

Somebody call a doctor, because he needs his ears checked. :howiroll:

Archived