I Felt Guitly, But I Need To Confess Something About Glory

RafaelSpears

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will add my confession to this. I was not even excited because I heard what inspired her for this album and was expecting a step down from Britney Jean and I am really shocked. This is one of those albums you didn't even know you needed in your life. This is the grown up album that I think everyone has been hoping for since Blackout. I haven't decided where it ranks yet but its up there for sure.

After BJ disaster and PG, everyone is shook how Britney can still produced one of the best album of the decade. Maybe because we had such a low expectation for her, I felt guilty rn. :howiroll: Gurl clearly still got high taste when it comes about music. :howiroll: This album is even better than Ray of Light imo. :howiroll: Call me delusional I dont care. :howiroll:

I must confess... 

FF has a higher place than BO in my heart right now. It's fun and reflects my heart: i am enjoying my life right now. 

I used to love BO before when my life was so dark.

and I never listened to the whole ITZ ( dont drag me) but whole BBOM.

GLORY is my new jam right now. Once I start, I dont want to stop or skip any track.

I stopped listening to Glory ONLY because I wanna savour the epic day when it's officially released together, and with all the things that are happening like carpool karaoke and VMAs. I'm having Glory withdrawal tbh :tiffsniffle:I'm don't know why I'm doing this to myself lol but I know it'll be so worth it! 

38 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

It's already like 20 times I listened to the album.. I can proudly say that I like this album better than BO/ITZ. :myjam: Who's with me? :myjam:

Ive been listenin to it non stop too. Motm, dywco, invitation and liar mostly. Ibstill cant believe y some were bonus tracks wtf these are gems. :mcry:

Archived