Work in retail? Easy promo this Friday and Saturday.

Werrrrkkkkit

1 minute ago, JackCavell said:

One of my best mates is also having a house party friday night...

No doubt i'll be sorting the music as per... which means every other song will be from Glory :hype:

Love Me Down will rip their weave off

I also think that Friday and Saturday will be our best chance to get it played at clubs and parties 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Love Me Down will rip their weave off

I also think that Friday and Saturday will be our best chance to get it played at clubs and parties 

I got the DJ to play DYWCO on Friday. It emptied the dancefloor because nobody knew it. You might think that would have disappointed me but no, it just gave me and my bestie more room to sisssayyyyyy. We slayed that empty dancefloor

giphy.gif 

9 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I hope it's a target exclusive and they plaster Glory all over the electronics section and play it on the big screen above the TV's unfffffff

it's not a target exclusive, the only one that is Barbara Streisand's ENCORE

9 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

I got the DJ to play DYWCO on Friday. It emptied the dancefloor because nobody knew it. You might think that would have disappointed me but no, it just gave me and my bestie more room to sisssayyyyyy. We slayed that empty dancefloor

giphy.gif 

UGH that upsets me lmfao

8 minutes ago, Enzocuban said:

Glory as been played 3 times in our store, biggest cellphone store in Quebec City with tons of tourist! #FreePromoBitch

YASSSSSSS keep it up!

1 hour ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

I remember when Blackout was released, my housemate (who didn't really like Britney) worked in a clothing store in a shopping mall. The day after Blackout was released, his store manager (huge Britney stan) played it on repeat in the shop all day. My housemate came home from work that day with a bottle of vodka and a copy of Blackout. We jammed to Toy Soldier, got turnt and went out dancing.

Simple yet effective promo. 

So if you work in a store, shopping mall, ANYWHERE where people will be coming and going and you're allowed to play music, make sure you have purchased a copy of GLORY and play it on repeat ALL DAY Friday and Saturday.

P.s. just as I was writing this, my 15 year old niece (who always tells me I'm a geek for loving Britney and I've been trying to convert since birth) just messaged me on Facebook asking me for "the name of that Britney song you were listening to on Sunday" - slay, slay, slayyyyy. Reaching that younger demographic tbh. It was Man on the Moon btw.

Anyway, GO FORTH AND PROMOTE GLORY. Spread the Holy Word. 

Slay that awesome promo !!

1 minute ago, Brave New Gurl said:

I work in a very popular *** shop and have been blasting Glory non-stop since it leaked.

It's a **** record, gets people in the mood when they're choosing *********. Good for business!

get the promo glory

Might as well put a flyer behind the cashier saying buying Glory, it'll make your *** fire!

6 hours ago, DancingWithFemmeFatalr said:

YAAAAS! I work in a gym, blasting Glory, hopefully people don't complain because it's not really workout music :dontlike: doing it for the queen :hype:

You can play only the uptempo tracks. It will still count as a full album at the end of the day :tbh: (and 1500 plays). :moorangu:

5 hours ago, Brave New Gurl said:

I work in a very popular *** shop and have been blasting Glory non-stop since it leaked.

It's a **** record, gets people in the mood when they're choosing *********. Good for business!

:orangu2:

Archived