Make Me Radio Update (Day 39)

andreafly1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There wasn't much requesting at all yesterday, so it's ok. Not a terrible update.

10 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

Where can I find radio request links? Or should I just use britneyarmy.net?

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/720248-aaaaaaahhhhhhhh-make-me-gains-spins-ai-again-on-radio-today-33-spins-51-bullet-0016-audience-i-wanna-thank-godney-for-the-masterpiece-glory-album-by-requesting-make-me-on-55-pop-stations-promoting-glory-on-facebook/&page=1

I suggest that you:

*Keep a Wikipedia tab open to type the name of the station you're sending a request to for the City/Suburb.

*Keep a google tab to type "X zip codes" where X is the name of the city you copy-pasted from the wiki page and choose a zipcode.

I mean award shows naturally give songs a boost, Just Like Fire had a pretty big boost after the BBMAs so I wish people would stop acting like the song is dead when it loses spins (and not even a huge amount of spins)

3 hours ago, minKey said:

:ipass: is it dead already ? 

it's all because of the official music video.

These kind of posts are tiring and have been happening ever since the video came out. The video doesn't even have a direct influence on radio airplay 

25 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

These kind of posts are tiring and have been happening ever since the video came out. The video doesn't even have a direct influence on radio airplay 

what can I do for this . this my own opinion about the failure. I'm not speaking from someone's mouth. got it ?

actually it does have an influence. If you don understand this things , just leave it us 

2 hours ago, minKey said:

what can I do for this . this my own opinion about the failure. I'm not speaking from someone's mouth. got it ?

actually it does have an influence. If you don understand this things , just leave it us 

What? You keep on saying things that have already been proven to be not true. What you're saying just creates more resentment and we don't need that. Bye now 

Archived