Does anyone else imagine seducing a straight guy...

PieceofBritney

love this song because I'm with this guy right now, knowing each other and last week we kissed and h was very shy, then I hear the song and MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN THAT SONG IS SO FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... yeah. I really was needing to tell somebody my story.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love this song because I'm with this guy right now, knowing each other and last week we kissed and h was very shy, then I hear the song and MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN THAT SONG IS SO FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, LERIROLAU said:

I'm jealous tbh,

I need someone to listen to Britney and think of me!

Cool story though, good luck, I hope you guys move on from "Change your mind" and jump to "Invitation" soon. 

2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

What receipts do I need im a straight guy I like Britney the same way you like Britney.

So you are straight but not attracted to Britney ********? Because if you are, that ain't the same way I like her!

btw I'm just joking baby, do you want to come over? We can listen to Change your mind together. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

So you are straight but not attracted to Britney ********? Because if you are, that ain't the same way I like her!

btw I'm just joking baby, do you want to come over? We can listen to Change your mind together. 

I find Britney hot (dont we all) and I have fallen I love with her primeny performances and songs and im here to stay.

Archived