Am I the only one who likes this?

PieceofBritney

I found this video on exhale and I think the choreo is pretty good, and she led herself go when G-eazy starts rapping and it's so good to see her dance without thinking about it; her face is so relaxed and confident.

I think even if she does the same choreo but different setting and wardrobe with a great intro and something with G-eazy it'll be pretty great. Also she will have more energy of course cause it'd be her first and last performance of the night. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like it tbh. she does way more choreography than she needs to for a song like that. which is rather underwhelming considering how fans have been complaining about how she never moves or does choreography for the majority of POM's run. like a poster mentioned about, i think if she just felt the song more and let her body flow with the tempo, it would hit harder. and sometimes she does too much where she doesn't really need to do much for the song. BUT i think the way they choreographed her to do that much is to defer your attention to the fact that she isn't singing live. so if it is the vma performance, she can fall back onto the whole she's moving constantly throughout the performance. IDK,  i ramble. i like the performance especially when she smacks her hip/butt and falls to the ground. it's so iconic how she's making love to the floor with these performances (work *****, make me, breath on me, etc)

Archived