Me Agaisnt the Why Not!?

cantsleepbritney

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

i know I feel you, I really think Baby oops and Britney eras was a different type of britney so I dont like to pic faves when it comes to those times because they are almost all iconic and perfect on their own right, but yes it is definetly a high point in a creative aspect and that sets it apart from other great videos like lets say Godcus or Godonizer.. Plus I mean back then i didnt know of Madonnas music but I knew she was a Goddess herself so to have Britney Spears and Madonna interacting so roughly in film is well yes as iconic as it gets 

:kiss: Preach :mhm: 

17 minutes ago, carismagirl_15 said:

I love the choreography in MATM, one of her best tbh :yeahhh: its so mesmerizing seen her dance like that. Like i can't even take my eyes of her.:wowow:

I like the message in your avi! And omg yes sometimes, and i mean sometimes, when I get really into it, of couse it looks nothing like her, but when i dance to the song I feel like im floating and thats a feeling she gives me just by looking at her and when i do it I realize how much goes into being as awesome as her and how much more credit we should all give her you know and I also understand why she doesnt go as hard as back then, its awesome and impressive when she does it now and im sure we will see some awesomness in the future but i get it its not worth it  when its not appreciated lol ugh i talk too much and in person im like mute :bthink::bgrin:

:lolnoworries:

Archived