Me Agaisnt the Why Not!?

cantsleepbritney

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Darluke_ said:
8 minutes ago, tsss said:

uhm :orangu:

anyway I'm sick of fans hating on MATM, this song is fire and Madonna's part is cool tho 

Lol I think Me against the music was a career defining moment wether we think of it that way or not it was such a different sound and such a different pace for her and she really liked that song and performing it alot thats why I posted all of this, it was like the birth of experimentalney on a public way and even when it seems like she was dancing like this forever she was really channeling another time in such a modern way plus it was new york so cool lol

55 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Its the most iconic video of Britney discography TO ME. 

But anyone feeling underwhelmed by it should be burned to death and thats a Fact :mhm: 

its just amazing from the way she dressed to the dance choreo :crying1:

i know I feel you, I really think Baby oops and Britney eras was a different type of britney so I dont like to pic faves when it comes to those times because they are almost all iconic and perfect on their own right, but yes it is definetly a high point in a creative aspect and that sets it apart from other great videos like lets say Godcus or Godonizer.. Plus I mean back then i didnt know of Madonnas music but I knew she was a Goddess herself so to have Britney Spears and Madonna interacting so roughly in film is well yes as iconic as it gets 

Archived