IDK what to do

lustwecantcontrol

So Target keeps hinting to fans on their AskTarget Twitter that there will be an exclusive version of Glory with more tracks but they won't confirm it out right saying we need to wait till Friday (which is a crock of **** because they almost always announce the exclusive versions of albums ahead of time.....they just did for Norah Jones who doesn't release till October) so now Idk what to do......I don't know if I should cancel my amazon pre-order and get at Target just in case or keep my pre-order 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

So Target keeps hinting to fans on their AskTarget Twitter that there will be an exclusive version of Glory with more tracks but they won't confirm it out right saying we need to wait till Friday (which is a crock of **** because they almost always announce the exclusive versions of albums ahead of time.....they just did for Norah Jones who doesn't release till October) so now Idk what to do......I don't know if I should cancel my amazing pre-order and get at Target just in case of keep my pre-order 

:grimace:

Just now, SequinsForThought said:

IDK y'all they said they "can't spill the beans" implying that there are indeed beans to spill. I don't think they would respond to fans at all if there wasn't anything to get excited over. Maybe they're negotiating... exclusive revised cover art the Pretty Girls bonus track and Radar (Dreaming Mix). 

Archived