Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' Is Expected To Debut With Colossal No. 1

Jordan Miller

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will compete with his/her second week sales tho.... lets be optimistic guys.

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If his sales are even 250k the first week, we can suppose it will drop from around 33% the second week. So if we take away 83k of 250k he could sell at the worst 167k the second week. Britney will NEVER sell that much the first week lol

touchmeangel said britney would selll 200k the first week and u know he has some insider info.... omg im so nervous....

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Then you should bookmark TouchMeAngel right now cause Britney won't sell 200k albums first week. If she sells 50k with pre-orders it means she has to do 150k in pure sales + streaming... lol... it's not realistic at all in my opinion. I wish I'm wrong though !

Omg hope ur wrong... hopefully vmas and carpool will help to boost the sales.

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

He might  have info but he's not a fortune teller tbh. (No shade, I love his updates!!!)

No one knows how much she is going to sell at this point. It's just guessing.

This. i guess we will have to wait and see.

b7s6R7ABu3Kj6.gif

Then you should bookmark TouchMeAngel right now cause Britney won't sell 200k albums first week. If she sells 50k with pre-orders it means she has to do 150k in pure sales + streaming... lol... it's not realistic at all in my opinion. I wish I'm wrong though ! and Even if we suppose she will sell 200k, my prediction was for Frank if he sells 250k. He is supposed to sell between 250k and 350k.

sell 200k for 2nd week ????? :orangu: 

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Then you should bookmark TouchMeAngel right now cause Britney won't sell 200k albums first week. TouchMeAngel is JUST trying to be positive lol. If she sells 50k with pre-orders it means she has to do 150k in pure sales + streaming... lol... it's not realistic at all in my opinion. I wish I'm wrong though ! and Even if we suppose she will sell 200k, my prediction was for Frank if he sells 250k. He is supposed to sell between 250k and 350k.

but britney will compete with his/her second week sales right?

i guess there is still a chance.

His album has (apparently) a huge hype. His first week of sales is going to be huge, between 250k and 350k. If you take away around 33% of the sales from the first week if he sells 250k only, it's still at 167k for the second week, I didn't say 200k. Whatever, Britney won't be No 1.

You may be right but we have no idea about how much Britney can sell. We are only comparing to Britney Jean which was a very very different case. :dontlike:

On 8/17/2016 at 4:52 PM, breatheheavy said:

It's not clear whether his first-week sales will tally up for this week or next because the album was released on a Saturday versus the standard Friday release format.

how is it unclear? it was released this week, not next week...:sickofu:

6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Should we care tbh? No.

Glory remains flawless. 1 or 485. I duntttt carreeee

we all should care tho...if she flops dont expect her to release more single from Glory tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif

and btw its disturbing if we let her flop... she gave us an amazing record its a masterpiece she really deserves to be on top tbh 

4 minutes ago, the_toy said:

we all should care tho...if she flops dont expect her to release more single from Glory tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif

and btw its disturbing if we let her flop... she gave us an amazing record its a masterpiece she really deserves to be on top tbh 

THIS... EVERYTIME SHE DOESN'T SELL GOOD HER TEAM ABANDONS THE PROJECT.... SO IF SHE DOESN'T DEBUT AT Nº 1, EXPECT AN ANIMATED VIDEO FOR SECOND SINGLE AND THE END OF AN ERA. AND WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL 2020. 

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

7 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

THIS... EVERYTIME SHE DOESN'T SELL GOOD HER TEAM ABANDONS THE PROJECT.... SO IF SHE DOESN'T DEBUT AT Nº 1, EXPECT AN ANIMATED VIDEO FOR SECOND SINGLE AND THE END OF AN ERA. AND WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL 2020. 

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

exactly ... thats why i dont understand when people say: i dont give a **** about numbers and charts! ok then dont start meltdowns when she decides to not release nothing else besides MM tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived