Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' Is Expected To Debut With Colossal No. 1

Jordan Miller

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

:xcuseme:

***** you act like everyone on exhale isn't gonna stream the album 24/7 next week, chill the **** out

Britney needs to promote to the general public who doesn't even ******* care about stan twitter. 

GET A GRIP.

Idgaf bout the 80 fans on this ****** forum ***** I care about the 200k curious Mfs that just wanted to check it out :brityeah:u get a grip impatient ho

9 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Grammy Award winning first open black male Bisexual successful singer in R&B music

Ashley Tisdale is also a Grammy Award winner :orangu: 

I seriously don't care about this dude and what he's doing, just stream the **** out of the album and buy at least 2 copies guys! :bwink:
Be positive, Brit deserves the #1 spot 'cause the album is a masterpiece, we just need to put everything we have and try our best!

1 minute ago, Mani911 said:

Ashley Tisdale is also a Grammy Award winner :orangu: 

I seriously don't care about this dude and what he's doing, just stream the **** out of the album and buy at least 2 copies guys! :bwink:
Be positive, Brit deserves the #1 spot 'cause the album is a masterpiece, we just need to put everything we have and try our best!

I am going to probably buy both Blond and Glory.  I like Frank Ocean and definitely want to support a fellow gay black man, which is rare in the music industry. May the best person win. :bwink:

Archived