I want Change Your Mind on my physical copy 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DeNis said:

wait what?  It's not going to be on the Deluxe Edition?  I thought there was 17 tracks on that one

3 minutes ago, Kirito said:

It is on the Deluxe Edition, its one of the bonus tracks 

Still, most people will buy the normal edition and they will never know how flawless are the bonus songs :drinky:

6 minutes ago, Streets said:

Anyone casually buying the standard edition instead of the deluxe will not know such flawlessness :wendycry:

That's why I'm so upset :wendycry: They need to witness those songs :wendycry:

Funny how with Britney a lot of her best songs tend to be unreleased or bonus tracks.  For me these bonus tracks  from "Glory" tend to be the ones I listen to the most.  Have they set a release date for the Japanese edition?  Or does that come out the same day?

47 minutes ago, DeNis said:

Funny how with Britney a lot of her best songs tend to be unreleased or bonus tracks.  For me these bonus tracks  from "Glory" tend to be the ones I listen to the most.  Have they set a release date for the Japanese edition?  Or does that come out the same day?

I beoieve the digital version is coming out the same day, then the physical copy is getting. Released sometime mid september. 

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Still, most people will buy the normal edition and they will never know how flawless are the bonus songs :drinky:

it is nothing new tbh, her bonustracks are really on the same level, i mean:

Everybody, Get Back, Amnesia, Phonography, Scary not really bonussong material. :truthtea:

Archived