1 minute ago, tsss said:

not every song is about ***
and Britney always sings mostly about love and so do other pop stars too
if you don't like it don't listen to mainstream music
*** sells :coffee:

Except she didn't sell it as a '***' album or 'the sexiest album yet!'

she Sold it as 'Artsty Fartsy' lol :orly:

3 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

Not really no. I'm sure Britney has an opinion on a whole range of subjects, not just on ***/love/relationships. Hands is just an example I knew Britney fans would be familiar with. There are literally a million different things Britney could sing about but she sticks to the same subject. It's seems like a safe bet but she is not growing as an artist which is 1 of the reasons the GP have little respect for her.

Britney has never been an artist who talks about that kind of thing. Why would she start now? She sings about what's true to HER heart, not someone else's agenda... as it should be :kiss:

Just now, MeowBurglar said:

Except she didn't sell it as a '***' album or 'the sexiest album yet!'

she Sold it as 'Artsty Fartsy' lol :orly:

I dont get your point ?
artsy farsy means something artistic if I'm not mistaken and Glory is in fact an experimental record that has unique lyrics and Britney's voice is pure and strong 
what's your favourite album? her albums after "Britney" were based on ***/love/clubbing you know 
except BJ and yeah, what an album that was :bcutelaugh: really spectacular

2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

man on the moon

Just luv me

Just like me

Liar

If im dancing

Id even argue a lot of the songs are more about love and romance than anything else. But ok flop fan find some mess w an album you haven't even heard yet. 

Also who cares the album is amazing. 

lol I'm a flop fan because I want to see Britney grow.

Yeah, ok.

What I've heard so far, music wise, I love.  I just would have liked to seen different topics paired.

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

I dont get your point ?
artsy farsy means something artistic if I'm not mistaken and Glory is in fact an experimental record that has unique lyrics and Britney's voice is pure and strong 
what's your favourite album? her albums after "Britney" were based on ***/love/clubbing you know 
except BJ and yeah, what an album that was :bcutelaugh: really spectacular

it meant if artsy, fartsy is supposed to be creative and different then how is singing about the same stuff she has sung about for ... well forever... how is that different?

Thats my only point.

1 minute ago, StepIntotheClub said:

It's a cohesive project imo :)

I like the album. I can tell she put A LOT of work into this one and I'm proud of her.

For me, THIS is the personal album she described because it IS so different and she very obviously had influence over it. I just wish it had branched out a little smidge more.

What I'm hoping is this album does well and she is confident to go this direction music wise in the future. This is leagues and miles above Britney Jean

6 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

it meant if artsy, fartsy is supposed to be creative and different then how is singing about the same stuff she has sung about for ... well forever... how is that different?

Thats my only point.

Sis, have you heard the album yet? She sings an entire song is French for God's sake, what do you want her to do, release a classical album? Glory is very artistic but I guess she should grow out her armpit hair or something to please your artistic needs :chershade:

This album is leaps and bounds of growth for Britney, if you disagree you may wanna get your ears checked :truthtea:

36 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Your mental capacity must be about a 3/10 ...

since you couldn't express your opinion without insulting me. I'm also putting your maturity level at about... 13.

Oh u mad :chershade: & ***** that was nowhere near an insult, you want to see insult?? Those was facts. 

Exactly like what else is she suppose to sing about??? Depressing ****, a breakup... Cooking or buying a ******* house?? Maybe birth and pregnancy :xcuseme:

1 hour ago, Rachel Green said:

Is Just Like Me about ***? This is a serious question. And Man On The Moon? Invitation? 

I'm such a virginal BOMTney sometimes :hehehe:

Invitation could be interpreted that way, but I don't really know what it's about tbh. I haven't listened to it properly yet. @blissfuloutsider: Britney sang about birth and pregnancy in Someday and My Baby. There have been plenty of Britney songs not about ***/love, both released and unreleased.

In Overprotected and My Prerogative (that was a cover but anyway) she sang about being controlled and wanting to take control of her own life and making her own decisions. In Piece of Me and Why Should I Be Sad she sang about her personal life at the time. in Alien she sang about loneliness and Brightest Morning Star is apparently about her faith. Hold On Tight is too. Work ***** is, well, an aspirational song saying if you want something you must work for it. In Abroad she sings about going on vacation/holiday. Dramatic and Guilty are about bad, possibly abusive relationships and I'm Not A Girl is about growing up. Mona Lisa and Lucky are about the reality behind the celebrity lifestyle and could be seen as predicting her 2007 breakdown and Circus is kinda about her life too. Kill The Lights is a similar song.Outrageous is also about celebrity lifestyle and What U See (Is What U Get) is about staying true to yourself and not changing for anyone. So she can do songs about other stuff and has done but has chosen not to on Glory.

1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Oh u mad :chershade: & ***** that was nowhere near an insult, you want to see insult?? Those was facts. 

Exactly like what else is she suppose to sing about??? Depressing ****, a breakup... Cooking or buying a ******* house?? Maybe birth and pregnancy :xcuseme:

Oh I get it now...

You're illiterate. That explains it.

Archived