Her entire album is about...

MeowBurglar

Just now, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

When you listen to the album you'll give a flying **** about the topic of the album :truthtea:

Hmm I'm listening to it now.

I love the music but... I'm still holding firm on the why all ***.

I'm almost 30 years old. Sorry - my brain is on other things OTHER than banging people.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

lol I'm not saying "My Baby" just ... I dont know.

After everything she has been through she has experienced all of these amazing things. She travels. She has her boys. She loves the water. **** I'd even take a song about shopping :hype:

I'm sorry, I'm here for Mermaidney and nothing less. :ahhh:

Ha "under the sea" cover is coming :moorangu:

2 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Just luv me isnt about ***, liar isnt about ***, man on the moon isnt, if im dancing isnt, just like me isnt

even if some of the songs above have faint references to *** the entire song isnt based around it

Listening to Just Luv Me right now.

THIS is what I would have liked to see more of on the album.  

Do you guys realize how vulnerable this song is? This is Britney with her heart on her sleeve.

Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

Seriously? People still complain about this? Her career was established on being ******, and you're still complaining about it?  :huh:

Established. Thats the key word.

She should have moved WAYYY past that by now. You don't stay in one place.   The music is hot AF, but I'm staying to what I said on different topics.

1 minute ago, MeowBurglar said:

Listening to Just Luv Me right now.

THIS is what I would have liked to see more of on the album.  

Do you guys realize how vulnerable this song is? This is Britney with her heart on her sleeve.

The second verse of just luv me feels like it was written for britney specifically (as far as im aware she doesnt have writing credits on that song but i could be wrong)

"i dont need nobody when im breaking" is britney realising its okay to be single imo, lets face it a couple years ago she was only happy if she had a man, and now shes realised she can still be happy without even on days she feels shitty

2 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

What I'm trying to figure out is why you guys are essentially saying she's not capable of producing anything OTHER than songs about ***.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Gurl I know what u mean! But I don't want her to sing about Break-ups! Why paying them any more attention! 

To hell with them or they can suck her ******' toe!

But back to Glory! I think this record is not just simply about ***!

It's about sensuality, celebrating who u are, about self-confidence, loving urself, to exude love!! :makesomenoise:

2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Some are, some aren't... most of the songs reflect love/***/romance.

Do you want her to sing about vanilla candles? :boredney:

No, but how about love in general (without the ***)

or traveling

or experiencing new things

or hell even a fantasy type song (Cinderella ring any bells).

ANYTHING ELSE.

I'm not saying don't have songs about *** on the album, just like 2-3 songs about something ELSE would have made a perfect balance in my opinion

honestly her songs are so good for *** , for example when I'm with my friends or when I work/draw etc we listen to other things , but when I watch **** or have *** I listen to her music , that's true ....... would be nice if she will release some interesting songs tho :bwink:

3 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

No, but how about love in general (without the ***)

or traveling

or experiencing new things

or hell even a fantasy type song (Cinderella ring any bells).

ANYTHING ELSE.

I'm not saying don't have songs about *** on the album, just like 2-3 songs about something ELSE would have made a perfect balance in my opinion

If I'm Dancing.... definitely a fantasy song.

But ultimately love/***/romance are the things that matter to Brit the most, so it reflects in her music :truthtea:

1 minute ago, LisaJane said:

Maybe something along the lines of "hands" :yaknow:

I hope you're joking :chershade:

5 minutes ago, noturbitch said:

and yet she says the original MM video is too risqué :whitneyshade:

511946-d03373733af0a91ecff41d7b568b1686.

5 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

Maybe something along the lines of "hands" :yaknow:

Actually no, that could have been an amazing 'extra' type of song. She has such a big heart and loves so many people.

13 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Just luv me isnt about ***, liar isnt about ***, man on the moon isnt, if im dancing isnt, just like me isnt

even if some of the songs above have faint references to *** the entire song isnt based around it

This

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I hope you're joking :chershade:

Not really no. I'm sure Britney has an opinion on a whole range of subjects, not just on ***/love/relationships. Hands is just an example I knew Britney fans would be familiar with. There are literally a million different things Britney could sing about but she sticks to the same subject. It's seems like a safe bet but she is not growing as an artist which is 1 of the reasons the GP have little respect for her.

Archived