Who else is pre-ordering after the leak?

PieceofBritney

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Pre-ordered 2 copies but also gonna buy in the store if they have it. Yes my flop country might not even have it:nydisgust:

Same here, I live in Turkey; when I wanted to buy Anti, I saw it on the shelves but came back for it the day after and it wasn't there anymore. Turned out they took them out because of explicit content. I literally begged someone to give me one from the closets. I'm not Turkish though, just live here. I have to beg them for Britney's cd I guess. 

12 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Same here, I live in Turkey; when I wanted to buy Anti, I saw it on the shelves but came back for it the day after and it wasn't there anymore. Turned out they took them out because of explicit content. I literally begged someone to give me one from the closets. I'm not Turkish though, just live here. I have to beg them for Britney's cd I guess. 

I can always find Britney albums at D&R stores.I bought BJ at the first day for example ;) 

3 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It might be that store manager's decision.I still can't believe they hid them :o

I live in Bursa.I hope we can find it.I'm really worried right now.

I heard Bursa is really nice. Don't worry I'll mail to you if you couldn't find it, unless of course I can't find it either :lanacackle:

7 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

This is really a nice city.You should visit one day :) 

Thank you,you're so sweet :hehehe: 

I was going to come to Bursa last week but the plans got canceled, but I really want to see it.

I followed you(on exhale), and if I found the cd before you did, I will really mail it to you, a gift to a fellow Britney fan :D I want to buy 3 copies anyway, might as well gift one of them to someone who'd like it. My friends don't like Britney that much!

Archived