I low-key HATE deluxe songs

KristenWiig

Except for Glory. :tifftear:

Maybe it's a mental block but most of the time I always have it in my head that deluxe tracks are second hand leftovers and I rarely replay them. 

But I feel that 4/5 of these are AMAZING and belong on the album or replace private show and clumsy. I won't tell you which one I'm disappointed with because it's an unpopular opinion. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHANGE YOUR MIND and LIAR instead of PS and Clumsy ALL THE WAY!! I can't believe those 2 are on the Deluxe version like... WTF!!?? :wontcry:
My BFF listened to CHANGE YOUR MIND and she insta love it... she is not part of the b-army, and told me that she hates me 'cuase she can't stop listening to that song, she even put some lyrics on Facebook... :bcutelaugh:

22 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

I KNOW. It should've even been the first single. The attitude in her vocals :gobaby:

It could be a single but it's on deluxe, sooo sad :yeahsure:

16 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Ok but Deluxe tracks are always amazing, except on Billie Jean :xcuseme:

Actually BJ deluxe tracks are better than all the tracks on standard.

Deluxe tracks can sometimes just be songs that didn't go with the overall flow of the album or were too similar to other songs to be included -- like, for instance, on Femme Fatale, Up N Down is at least as good as half the tracks on the standard edition and even was included in the tour, but there were already sooo many songs like it on the standard edition. And He About to Lose Me doesn't flow with the album at all, even though it's good. And Circus' deluxe tracks are legendary

Some of y'all are too young to remember growing up having to get the ******* European editions to get the bonus tracks...................

1 hour ago, Slurper said:

It could be a single but it's on deluxe, sooo sad :yeahsure:

Actually BJ deluxe tracks are better than all the tracks on standard.

Can deluxe tracks still be a single though? :yesplease: 

I need it to at least gain some recognition and peak at BB Top 30. Liar is such a dope song. Definitely one of her coolest songs.

Archived