PSA: Important Reason why we need to help Britney get a #1 Album for GLORY

grandespears94

16 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Downloaded 200k times, I can't wait for the official number thats no where near that so I can come rip every single one of you hos wigs that downloaded the leak :sew:

Those must be the Beyhives and Katycats who low key love Britney's music more than their fave but don't have the money to preorder :riri:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PervertedSaint said:

Specially after the unfortunate and stupid leakage. We need to get this if not 1 at least 2 .

Buy as many copies as you can. Gift the album to your friends or coworkers. Stream it on 26th .

Don't worry, I pre-ordered myself the Standard edition at first on accident, then accidentally purchased the Clean Deluxe version. So I have 3 versions being downloaded Thursday night.

I did the same thing with gifting, but it wasn't an accident then :bwink: 

7 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

What if Glory does so well that Britney worries she can never top it and decides to never release another studio album again? :gloria: 

Michael Jackson's album releases were scarily rare:

Off The Wall (1979) Thriller (1982) Bad (1987) Dangerous (1991) HIStory (1995) Invincible (2001) 

Horribly long gaps after Thriller :omg: What if Britney starts doing this? :(

but the whole bad, thriller, and dangerous albums were singles... just a couple songs weren't.

Archived