If I'm Dancing bridge lyrics explained

My chakra's all been green and red
But he wants blue and green instead... (let's just do it over)
My chakra's all been green and red
But he wants blue and green instead...

"Britney’s chakras are Anahata (green) and Muladhara (red), which means she has trust and security traits in her personality. Her partner also shares the aspect of Anahata, but they also have the Vishuddha (blue) chakra, meaning that opposed to having needs of safety and security, they have feelings of openness and communication, which is almost opposite to Britney’s.

This doesn’t mean that they are incompatible though, because everyone has all seven chakras within them, but both Britney and her partner seem to have two dominant chakras in this line."

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, TopDown said:

"Britney’s chakras are Anahata (green) and Muladhara (red), which means she has trust and security traits in her personality. Her partner also shares the aspect of Anahata, but they also have the Vishuddha (blue) chakra, meaning that opposed to having needs of safety and security, they have feelings of openness and communication, which is almost opposite to Britney’s.

This doesn’t mean that they are incompatible though, because everyone has all seven chakras within them, but both Britney and her partner seem to have two dominant chakras in this line."

thanks for explaining!

Archived