Why I should buy more than one copy?

Asmodean

Why should I buy more than one copy of Glory? I don't get it?  Yes , may be I can gift the album to a friend, but why I should spend up to $60 for copies? I think this is not good idea. It give Britney's team wrong info about the situation. 

Please somebody explain to me...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Support her in what? If the album is liked by the GP they will buy it. Everyone is working for his/her successes. They are not a matter of support and they are not gifted by others people. If she is making not so good albums like BJ the sales confirms that, and I hope she will learn from that, start promoting, making better music, give some s*it about it. If we change the reality with buying more than one she will have the idea that no matter what there some fools that will buy like 6-7 copies and everything will be ok again. This is not support it's more harm than good.

2 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

People can do what they want with their money

none of your business

:arianabye:

plus I'm only buying one copy physically

and the vinyl because I think this album deserves to be bought twice

:queenflopga:

Just now, ashleyBritboy said:

You don't have to do anything but if you're referring to exhale fans buying multiple and making you feel like you should, that's our business. Nobody, Britney or us are putting a gun to your head :yaknow:

I'm not saying that! If you read carefully I believe you will get it!

MAYBE I AM WEIRD

BUT I ALWAYS DO BUY AN EXTRA COPY 

I WOULD NORMALLY HAVE 3 COPIES

ONE THAT I CONSTANTLY USE

THE SECOND ONE IS FOR EMERGENCY IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THE FIRST ONE

THEN THE THIRD ONE, IS THE ONE THAT I WOULD "NEVER EVER OPEN"

FOR SOME REASON I TREAT MY BRITNEY CD'S LIKE MY COMICS AND TOYS

MY DAD INSTILL ME THIS BELIEF THAT IF  I DON'T OPEN THEM THEIR VALUE INCREASED AS YEARS GOES BY 

PLUS IN MY COUNTRY IT'S HARD TO FIND OLD BRITNEY PHYSICAL CD'S ANYMORE

THAT'S JUST ME THOUGH

My income is extremely limited but I decided to buy 3 editions of Glory: US standard, TW deluxe and JP special. There are 3 main reasons for this: 1) Glory is Britney's best effort in years. If I could blindly buy BJ in 2013, I can buy Glory this time. 2) I don't have every Britney album in my collection yet but a studio album comes only every 2-3 years. Surely I shouldn't mind spending like $75 for this special occasion. 3) It's Britney *****. Be a good fan and support your great source of entertainment every way you can. We're enjoying intensive promotion, and in return Britney deserves success and support

Archived