RCA's executive manager sends letter to radio stations about Make Me!

Hamper

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Smokez said:

:mjpopcorn::hype: MJ and Prince teas. Back in the early 80's, their record companies had to fight to get them support on MTV and Rolling Stone by threatining to remove their white artists from video rotation and interviews. MJ soon released the best selling album of all time and Prince not only had an illustrious 35 year career, he became a legend.

History repeating itself in some way, I see! 

This is proof radio stations and DJs are biased towards Britney and are afraid of playing her. I've always told people "it's taboo to like Britney Spears....or to admit you like Britney Spears, anyways" and this is further proof of that. It's blatant and unfair and this letter from RCA is a clear indication of that. 

The public is clearly being conditioned not to like Britney Spears because radio won't play her. If Britney can't have a spot next to anyone and everyone else playing on radio, then she doesn't "belong". That's what people psychologically think.

Well, I think it's time radio get with the times and put away their homophobic, mysoginistic, ageist bullshit. c*nts. 

1 minute ago, Jeanius said:

Well, I think it's time radio get with the times and put away their homophobic, mysoginistic, ageist bullshit. c*nts. 

YASSSS!!!! Call them ******* out sis!!!! :cigney::smokney: 

Props to RCA! This the the Queen's year and aint nobody doubting that

Meanwhile.......radio DJs can **** off with their narrow thoughts and social insecurities

32 minutes ago, button said:

:tiffanynod:

The GP is so objective they let songs like Can't Stop the Feeling, 7 years and Hotline Bling smash.

I can't at people saying Make Me is weak and overrating the GP's opinion. :leaving:

Each song or record speaks for itself, if it is good, people like it, if it's not, then people don't like it. I love MAKE ME with all of my heart but my friends that are not fans think that it's a boring song, and I think that the GP feels that way. 

11 hours ago, Hamper said:

Same here since they are usually a mess but this era.... Britney, her team, RCA got their **** together. She has an Apple Deal, her Glory Pre-order banner has been on itunes for the past couple of weeks, the promo we have lined up (VMA, Carpool, Iheart performance, Most Request live promo), and the flawless album.

She now has a banner on Spotify, which is ******* great.  Oh god I'm so hyped right now it's not even funny :shake: 

16 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

Each song or record speaks for itself, if it is good, people like it, if it's not, then people don't like it. I love MAKE ME with all of my heart but my friends that are not fans think that it's a boring song, and I think that the GP feels that way. 

Basically all the examples I posted are proof that people liking it or not doesn't indicate its quality. The GP has a very bad taste and that has been very obvious for years when you look at the songs smashing the charts. They just want catchy, generic ****. No objectivity whatsoever.

Too bad Britney is not giving them the crap they want. She served quality with Make Me. You shouldn't let their judgements or reactions fool you.

3 minutes ago, button said:

Basically all the examples I posted are proof that people liking it or not doesn't indicate its quality. The GP has a very bad taste and that has been very obvious for years when you look at the songs smashing the charts. They just want catchy, generic ****. No objectivity whatsoever.

Too bad Britney is not giving them the crap they want. She served quality with Make Me. You shouldn't let their judgements or reactions fool you.

Hotline Bling apparently is amazing.  It's ******* trash. :mj:

55 minutes ago, button said:

:tiffanynod:

The GP is so objective they let songs like Can't Stop the Feeling, 7 years and Hotline Bling smash.

I can't at people saying Make Me is weak and overrating the GP's opinion. :leaving:

Can't Stop The Feeling and Hotline Bling are good tho.

7 Years..... abominable!

RCA wants some more cash. Still not over paying for a scrapped video, I see. :moorangu:

On 22/08/2016 at 3:44 PM, Seductive said:

Maybe if they released the original music video they wouldn't have to resort to begging.

This! Spill the tea, sis'! :yeahhh:

On 22/08/2016 at 3:59 PM, Hamper said:

Same here since they are usually a mess but this era.... Britney, her team, RCA got their **** together. She has an Apple Deal, her Glory Pre-order banner has been on itunes for the past couple of weeks, the promo we have lined up (VMA, Carpool, Iheart performance, Most Request live promo), and the flawless album.

The scrapped video and the album cover/booklet say hi. :juggingu: 

Edit: I see Gracie downvoted my post. It seems some mods don't like when we give our opinion. Sorry, but my opinion is far from being hardcore. They ****** up. No one can say otherwise. Check the views of the current MV! Are they good?! Is it a success?!  :lessons:

They killed the single! :lessons:

Now they send one e-mail they wrote in 2 seconds, and everyone praise them?!  :lessons:

Archived