You guys don't realize how important this is...

DMVofficial

5 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I don't like streaming services. I will stick to Itunes. May the best person win. I'm going to enjoy vs doing all that I can to make it number one. May the best man win. I wouldn't care if Frank Ocean got number one over Britney he releases great material. I might buy his album too. These efforts just take the fun out of the album for me.

If you're going to listen to the album anyway you may aswell stream it (Spotify if you don't want to pay for Apple Music) and help the sales. You can still enjoy it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

No, I cannot. I buy albums I like. I don't listen to that much different music to pay $120 a year.

first 3 months are free on Apple Music. I activated it just for the Glory Era. I also bought premium on Spotify to stream it day and night. 
I'm also oldchool and don't like streaming but I'm doing it for her. :) 

4 hours ago, Hamper said:

Spotify, if you download it on your laptop, is free and you don't have to do any of that "shuffle" BS. 
You just type in "Glory" in the search bar and you get to listen to any song you want on Glory. Give it a try. 
Every time you STREAM Glory, you will be helping all the writers, producers, and etc. that worked on the album.

No thank you. I don't like spotify. I am going to buy the album, so I don't need it. I'm just not sales hungry.

Archived