You guys don't realize how important this is...

DMVofficial

Once Glory is released on Friday, you guys have to stream the album. One more time for emphasis...

YOU GUYS HAVE TO STREAM THE ALBUM.

I don't think you guys realize what a force Frank Ocean is. He has the same demographic as Drake + Kanye. Two of the biggest streaming artists of the year. The reason they both have had #1 albums this year is due solely because of streaming. If we don't stream Glory in its entirety at least 5 times a day, we can kiss her #1 album goodbye. Streaming is so important. You can buy you physical copy and iTunes copy, but please please please stream the album on a music service. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like streaming services. I will stick to Itunes. May the best person win. I'm going to enjoy vs doing all that I can to make it number one. May the best man win. I wouldn't care if Frank Ocean got number one over Britney he releases great material. I might buy his album too. These efforts just take the fun out of the album for me.

3 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I don't like streaming services. I will stick to Itunes. May the best person win. I'm going to enjoy vs doing all that I can to make it number one. May the best man win. I wouldn't care if Frank Ocean got number one over Britney he releases great material. I might buy his album too. These efforts just take the fun out of the album for me.

I've listened to Frank's album and it's not that good, and that's me being unbiased. I looove Channel Orange, but Blonde only had around 6 or 7 good songs.

Glory really deserves to be #1, but I already know that Frank is going to gather enough streaming points to top the charts.

6 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

You can stream the album on Apple Music :xcuseme:

2 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I've listened to Frank's album and it's not that good, and that's me being unbiased. I looove Channel Orange, but Blonde only had around 6 or 7 good songs.

Glory really deserves to be #1, but I already know that Frank is going to gather enough streaming points to top the charts.

I'm listening to it thus far and I like it I love how he tackling certain subjects such as Frank Ocean a little more diversity than Glory. I still feel like I like Glory more. I'll wait till I am done.

7 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Then you can download Spotify for free and stream the album for free. It's called supporting the artist you say you love. 

3 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Spotify, if you download it on your laptop, is free and you don't have to do any of that "shuffle" BS. 
You just type in "Glory" in the search bar and you get to listen to any song you want on Glory. Give it a try. 
Every time you STREAM Glory, you will be helping all the writers, producers, and etc. that worked on the album.

2 minutes ago, Hamper said:

Spotify, if you download it on your laptop, is free and you don't have to do any of that "shuffle" BS. 
You just type in "Glory" in the search bar and you get to listen to any song you want on Glory. Give it a try. 
Every time you STREAM Glory, you will be helping all the writers, producers, and etc. that worked on the album.

I am going to download spotify.  Can I have it replay the album while I am at work? (when it comes out..)

YES Y'ALL NEED TO STREAM THE DAMN ALBUM 24/7 ON REPEAT ON SPOTIFY/TIDAL/APPLE MUSIC OR WHATEVER YOU USE

THERE IS NO EXCUSE

YOU CAN LEAVE IT RUNNING ON YOUR LAPTOP OVER NIGHT, WHEN YOU'RE NOT HOME, ETC

JUST LOWER THE VOLUME AS LOW AS YOU CAN WITHOUT MUTING IT BECAUSE MUTING DOESN'T COUNT (APPARENTLY) 

STREAM THE DAMN ALBUM IT'S FREE YOU LAZY HOES

Honestly i think we can already kiss the #1 goodbye....everyone was waiting for Frank Ocean to return, which means he will definitely get a ton of streams. :bthink: Just prepare yourselves. Being realistic :sickofu: I'll be surprised if she does get it though.

Archived