TIME TO RELOCATE OUR ENERGY

Red_B86

So, I haven't heard the whole album but Invitation is so so so good, Just Luv ME and Coupre Électrique is a great song to finish such a moody album :orly:

I pray that the rest is equally good... and from what almost EVERYONE here is saying, I'm pretty sure it is:BBMAney:

BUT we really need to start saying something about the coreo for MM during the vegas shows I'm extremately worried a little worried that they are using it for the VMAs and that would hurt the song even more than the video :brityeah:

We know Larry, the dancers and even Britney's family lurk around here, let's make threads about it so they can see that the MM choreo is just so out of tone with the music :yaknow:

This is it guys Glory's week is about to beging

:pumped::pumped::pumped:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rockztar23 said:

She needs to do a megamix from Glory instead of MM with good transitions instead of random cuts like Billboard performance.

I guess that would be kinda cool:bwink:

But I ouldn't care, I just don't wanna see that awful MM choreo, it just f*cks up the whole song :sickofu: and the song is just perfect!:BBMAney:

I'm not worried about the choreo, what i'm worried about is the whole performance, she needs to do something iconic, she can't just do the full make me of Pom and that's it? It's not bad but it's too simple for the VMA's. I would love her to start with a little bit of invitation (looking like an angel) and just taking everyone's breath away, then go to make me (full) and finally do you wanna come over party *** full **** looking hot:orly:

4 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

I'm not worried about the choreo, what i'm worried about is the whole performance, she needs to do something iconic, she can't just do the full make me of Pom and that's it? It's not bad but it's too simple for the VMA's. I would love her to start with a little bit of invitation (looking like an angel) and just taking everyone's breath away, then go to make me (full) and finally do you wanna come over party *** full **** looking hot:orly:

Hahaha I don't think she likes to be that hardcore about *** these days :woopsie:

But that would be a kick *** medley with Invitation as the angel to fit her angelic voice :gobaby: and DYWCO rocking down the house at the end :makesomenoise:

One can only dream :tifftear:

Are you telling us to stop praising glory and start having meltdowns because of a choreography? lmao bye, relocate your energy to positive things. she'll be performing and looking great, people don't care that much about choreo nowadays. Just enjoy the album, listen to it already and buy it later

Archived