My music video concept for Man On The Moon...!

andreafly1

8 hours ago, Andrea Beez said:
It is night outside. Britney is in her bedroom reading some letters while few tears keep falling from her eyes. Song starts. She gets up from her bed, then goes to the window and stares at the big moon in a very nostalgic way. Suddenly a very bright light coming from those papers (the light represents Britney's whishes and hopes) irradiate the entire room. Britney turns back and sees the light, she's very surprised, because it's not a light, it's just RANDEE ST NICHOLAS AT THE DOOR.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

I imagined it would be on an island because there is tropical music in the background (congas) like in don't let me be the last to know video but only she's alone. And the whole setting/lighting would be like in the fantasy commercial, the first one where she got shot with an arrow (lol)

Oh and the man who comes is the guy from the Oops!... video but only he's fat and wrinkled and you find out that life sucks and love is hopeless :moorangu: :moorangu:

joke aside, yea it should be night and it should give you hope about love but still kinda sad, that's what I get from the whole song

That's a nice concept, tbh! 

27 minutes ago, Asmodean said:

great, and we will feel 12 again, perfect! sorry but this is childish... the song is childish it sounds like is form an album that she will make when she was 18-19 and even than would be a song for the disney fans...

But there's absolutely nothing wrong on feeling 12 again, to be quite honest! :truthtea:

Archived