ATTENTION to Montreal Exhalers: Buying and listening GLORY meet up on Friday. Let's get Britney #1 in Canada

Buslim

26 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

yes he's correct

but if you all buy it separately, charging separately, that's fine. 

If you want to support the album individually, it has to be charged separately, ppl recommend buying a physical from target, best buy, other stores, just one each. Digitally obviously works about the same. Pre-order it digitally on diff platforms, use different transactions

you can't cheat the system

Can you make a thread about this to inform the Exhalers who plan on buying multiple copies? :plzney:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I live to the East in Nova Scotia :BBMAney:

I'm too broke anyways atm to buy the album sadly :crying2: I'll stream the **** out of it though ;)

Btw yeah it does sound like a pretty nice idea :ahhh:

OMG!!! SLAY Gurl!!! Always wanted to visit Nova Scotia. ;)

Just now, Buslim said:

Hello Toronto peeps!!! Let's make Britney No. 1 in Canada!!! :kisses2all:

I'm running to Walmart on release day and buying a physical copy, also buying a copy on Google Play and iTunes, and streaming it non-stop on Apple Music and Spotify simultaneously on different devices, I am also ordering the vinyl :bwink: Doing my best :kisses2all:

7 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

I'm running to Walmart on release day and buying a physical copy, also buying a copy on Google Play and iTunes, and streaming it non-stop on Apple Music and Spotify simultaneously on different devices, I am also ordering the vinyl :bwink: Doing my best :kisses2all:

In Toronto too. Gotta get that #1 even though this flop Canada iTunes has ZERO promo for Glory.

12 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

SLAY!!! I'm gonna go to Walmart, HMV and where ever I can find a CD of Glory. And stream it like crazy!!! :gloria:

6 minutes ago, SONAR said:

In Toronto too. Gotta get that #1 even though this flop Canada iTunes has ZERO promo for Glory.

OMG!!! So true unfortunately. :crying2:

1 minute ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

Toronto fans come through!

But this actually got me thinking...where can we even buy CDs in Canada anymore lol? It's been so long since an album I cared to buy physically came out (looking at you BJ). 

Walmart, HMV...anywhere else?

Hello Toronto Exhale!!! ;)

Um, honestly, that's the only 2 stores I know where we can buy them. I'm gonna do my research and will get back to you soon bb. :gelis:

Archived