ATTENTION to Montreal Exhalers: Buying and listening GLORY meet up on Friday. Let's get Britney #1 in Canada

Buslim

To all Montreal Exhalers:

I was wondering if you guys would be interested to organize a meetup on Friday to buy physical copies of Glory together and then have a listening party (and maybe celebrate with some drinks after). It would be an amazing experience, plus we could build our own Britney community here in Montreal. Let me know what you think guys. :)

rs-britney-spears-02-90fcf908-1624-47a4-

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

Umm I wanna say something..

Doesn't buying multiple copies at once in a store count as one sale? Please don't do that and buy them separately. :(

Frankie Grande bought 25 copies of Dangerous Woman in a store and everyone on Twitter was saying they count as one.

Hmmm. I did hear something like that in the past. But I'm not completely sure. Can anyone confirm this? Merci bcp. :omgawd:

3 minutes ago, Buslim said:

Hmmm. I did hear something like that in the past. But I'm not completely sure. Can anyone confirm this? Merci bcp. :omgawd:

yes he's correct

but if you all buy it separately, charging separately, that's fine. 

If you want to support the album individually, it has to be charged separately, ppl recommend buying a physical from target, best buy, other stores, just one each. Digitally obviously works about the same. Pre-order it digitally on diff platforms, use different transactions

you can't cheat the system

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

yes he's correct

but if you all buy it separately, charging separately, that's fine. 

If you want to support the album individually, it has to be charged separately, ppl recommend buying a physical from target, best buy, other stores, just one each. Digitally obviously works about the same. Pre-order it digitally on diff platforms, use different transactions

you can't cheat the system

Noted!!! Thank you so much for information. I guess I will be out all day buying Glory everywhere. LOL :bwink:

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Yeah but this is a cute idea! Going with other ppl will give you guys more motivation! just don't all charge together, separate transactions! thanks for your work! 

Thanks for the advice. Let's get Glory to #1!!! :)

Archived