[SHADY MUSIC FACTS] Glory' Has Been Downloaded Illegally Over 200K Times

Luminous

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

They're not the first source to report that. It's been going around since this earlier.

And you guys really expecting that figure to have bought the album? When like at least 10% of that number are Bey fans, another 10% Gaga fans, another 25% GP just getting it because it's a free DL, etc etc etc. 

It was good to spread the leak around. This fanbase did really good.

But tell me HOW they got the 200k illegal downloads figure. There's literally no way to tell, unless everyone pirated it from the same DL link and the owner can track it. I feel like it's a massive number to call and only been used to scare the fan base into thinking this leak will make Glory flop. 

Obv. it's been downloaded a **** ton of times, but no where near enough as they report. It's ******* impossible to get a link w/o knowing a few people in the fan base anyway. They're all broken, fake links or have been taken down. I doubt any of the GP got their hands on it. But Gaga, Bey and Rihanna stans downloading it is realistic. 

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It was good to spread the leak around. This fanbase did really good.

Yep.  They should totally give themselves a pat on the back.

6 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

:xcuseme:

That account is so annoying. :wontcry: They're always doing these dumb ***, irrelevant comparisons. :ririshade2:

Archived