Is there hope for a 100K+ first week sales in the US?

Enigmatique

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

No hate to JLM but I think it's a little to slow. Not to be 2nd single, but to be "performed" in a car. I think it maybe is one of the more upbeat tracks? Do we know when its coming out on YouTube? Friday or Thursday?

Carpool? It's coming on the 25th so Thursday I believe. But there'll be preview on Monday.

17 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Also, is Coupure Èlectrique appropriate to play in French class? IDK who to ask 

Yes!! It's really dark, mysterious, seductive.. She's talking about how she forget about the world while making love with her partner. How it feels like a blackout and how he is her light. Nothing runchy! I find it really romantic, poetic, cute.

1 minute ago, Austin00chase said:

OMG REALLY :hype: Tomorrow at what time? My teachers won't understand the need to have my phone out.

Idk what time it will be sorry sis.

I think it is. The lyrics aren't explicit or something like that.

6 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

OMG REALLY :hype: Tomorrow at what time? My teachers won't understand the need to have my phone out.

About Coupure Electrique. Part of me is saying NO because:

1) The song is explicit 

2) She doesn't pronounce well at all. You don't want her to be ridiculed by your French class/teacher.

Part of me says Yes because:

1) Promo for the album

2) It might be well-received that Britney is singing in a language other than English.

I'm not sure. :umwtf:

2 hours ago, button said:

About Coupure Electrique. Part of me is saying NO because:

1) The song is explicit 

2) She doesn't pronounce well at all. You don't want her to be ridiculed by your French class/teacher.

Part of me says Yes because:

1) Promo for the album

2) It might be well-received that Britney is singing in a language other than English.

I'm not sure. :umwtf:

If she doesnt pronounce well I probably won't do it

2 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Idk what time it will be sorry sis.

I think it is. The lyrics aren't explicit or something like that.

It isn't explicit? I'm getting mixed answers :awks:

2 hours ago, Enigmatique said:

Yes!! It's really dark, mysterious, seductive.. She's talking about how she forget about the world while making love with her partner. How it feels like a blackout and how he is her light. Nothing runchy! I find it really romantic, poetic, cute.

Making love? I won't be able to play it in the school:( I think I'll just bring cupcakes to my Chemistry class with GLORY written on them. Everyone in the class is required to buy one song off the album and if they do they get food:selenerz: I live in a hillbilly torture town though so I'm sure most of them are going to get FGL's album

25 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

If she doesnt pronounce well I probably won't do it

It isn't explicit? I'm getting mixed answers :awks:

Making love? I won't be able to play it in the school:( I think I'll just bring cupcakes to my Chemistry class with GLORY written on them. Everyone in the class is required to buy one song off the album and if they do they get food:selenerz: I live in a hillbilly torture town though so I'm sure most of them are going to get FGL's album

****, you need to sabotage them in your town. I'm counting on you sweetie. You don't want them to snatch the #1 on the Billboard 200, right?  :omg:

Also Britney says "fais moi l'amour" in Coupure Electrique which means "make love to me", idk if you consider that explicit but I'd guess so.

3 minutes ago, button said:

****, you need to sabotage them in your town. I'm counting on you sweetie. You don't want them to snatch the #1 on the Billboard 200, right? :omg:

Also Britney says "fais moi l'amour" in Coupure Electrique which means "make love to me", idk if you consider explicit but I'd guess so.

I don't consider it explicit, but you can't even hold hands in my school so I would get in trouble and I'm a goody goody. 

I've been promoting her VMA's and GLORY at lunch and some people asked me if the snake was real when I showed them the 2001 performance, and someone else asked if she was copying Nicki Minaj when I showed them the teaser for her VMA performance. I hate my generation. They also don't remember the 2007 VMA so that's the only good thing. 

Archived