I just can't with some of you

IamMax

9 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Sorry Glory is not as innovative and diverse as Circus, In The Zone, and Blackout. Most of the songs are about the same thing, similar production on too many songs, and no ballads. Still her 4th best album in my book. I'm listening to this as I type this maybe it will change for me. Still buying the album. No seas cortes as of now.

I agree with all of this soup :orly:

What's so innovative about Circus?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

It has a theme and songs are far more diverse.

I love Circus, but it is just the type of pop album the GP would expect from Britney. A safe pop album with no risks. Which was actually what she needed at the time since she was making a comeback. I don't see anything innovative about it.

5 minutes ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

I love Circus, but it is just the type of pop album the GP would expect from Britney. A safe pop album with no risks. Which was actually what she needed at the time since she was making a comeback. I don't see anything innovative about it.

Circus takes more risks than Glory. If you could say that about Circus, you could definitely say the same about Glory. Glory is nothing we haven't heard from Britney before.... most of the songs are about the same thing. Circus has Womanizer, Circus, Out From Under, Shattered Glass, If You Seek Amy, Unusual You, Mannequin, Blur, and Amnesia. Diversity. Something that Glory definitely lacks.

I haven't listened to Glory yet to judge it but Circus? Womanizer sounds a lot like Ooh Ooh Baby. And Shattered Glass Is short pop and features the dubstep like sound of Freakshow. Britney run with that in FF's HIAM as well. Glory already has a lot of diversity with just the 4 songs released. Circus is all over the place which is one of the reasons it's not as high as Femme Fatale, Blackout and ITZ for me. Circus also came out with a filtered sound over most of the production. And for me Originality and diversity aren't necessary for an album to be a master. 

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

she wanted to work with timbaland but he refused because of JT.....that's why she settled for Danja (timbaland's protege) 

no she literally denied working with Timbaland which is why he went to *********, and then both of them said in an interview that her career will collapse because she didnt take timbalands helping hand (as if she needed that flops help in the first place).

Anyway, look at him and look at Britney now, guess which one won.

31 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

no she literally denied working with Timbaland which is why he went to *********, and then both of them said in an interview that her career will collapse because she didnt take timbalands helping hand (as if she needed that flops help in the first place).

You guys are wrong, she just didn't want that sound. Justin have worked with Timbaland since in 2002 so he didn't go to Justin because of Britney.

Timbaland produced 20/20 which was one of the most successful albums of the latest years, so he didn't loose either. :nyheadache:

4 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Britney wanted to work with Timbaland but he conditioned her to work with JT. she said no and dissed both of them.  Britney still wanted that sound for her album...that's why she went with Danja

Archived