Liar, Better and Change your mind deserve to be on the Standard version more than...

jesusd29

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An album is never just about the songs. I mean Scary should have been on at least the Deluxe of Femme Fatale and Hold on Tight& Brightest Morning Star should have been on the Standard edition of Britney Jean. The record company has to make deals with the producers and writers. I think most people buy the deluxe these days so most fans will hear the deluxe tracks. I guess it's just low low chance of these deluxe tracks being singles you have to morn. 

9 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I think Liar, Change Your Mind and Better should be in the standard in place of Love Me Down, Hard To Forget Ya & Private Show

PS: Private Show is flawless but in comparison to the rest of the album, in my most truthful opinion I think it might be the weakest.

Whaat guurl??? Love Me Down has so much Hit potential! :scalped: 

And i agree, Private show is Flawless but the rest of the album (without clumsy) is better. 

33 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

Private show, What you need (i love both) and Clumsy (it's not even close to all the other songs imo)... Don't drag me for this :dontlike:

Please Britney!! at least make and exception with Liar and make it a single. 

Better Change Yout Mind and Liar deserve to be on standard edition. But I choose not to think that is some kind of tragic situation. But I would cut Clumsy froms standard tracks.

Frankly whole deluxe edition seems like one story that starts in Invitation and ends in Coupuere Electrique :kisses2all:

Im praying that she'd let the fans decide which song should be next single! 

Can we just say that the Deluxe thing is a messy marketing thing. I doesn't make sense nowadays, the song were recorded at the same time in the same mood, and only leads the album to a normal length. The only reason they still do Deluxe edition is to justify selling the album at an higher price. :whitneyshade:

2 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

That was the worst idea ever...we got criminal because other fan bases voted to **** her up and it worked. SO NO :arianabye:

There are plenty of songs on Glory that deserve to be single. For example Better or Change Your Mind. ******* flawless :ahhh:

19 minutes ago, Blackout Fan said:

Can we just say that the Deluxe thing is a messy marketing thing. I doesn't make sense nowadays, the song were recorded at the same time in the same mood, and only leads the album to a normal length. The only reason they still do Deluxe edition is to justify selling the album at an higher price. :whitneyshade:

I just want them to consider the Bonus Tracks too for single. 

Archived